44- Mick Schumacher

This one is for LaaSports Enjoy!!
It's not often that you visit a Grand Prix but here in Germany on the Nürburgring, you just had to. Especially because Sebastian invited you. And how can you say no to your big brother. It was hard being his little sister since he's overprotective and keeps you away from most of the drivers. You just couldn't make a lot of friends on the grid although you loved being there. Luckily you are family friends with the Schumachers and you are very close to Mick. Oh if Sebastian knew what happened almost two months ago he would kill him.

~flashback~

You were at the Austrian Grand Prix. Mick was there for his f2 championship. All day long you two had been hanging around and watched the quali of Seb. Seb had a team dinner so you had the evening to yourself and decided to spend the evening with Mick. You watched some Netflix and ordered some room service, but the atmosphere changed when the evening went by. Suddenly Mick kissed you and before you knew it, you guys ended up spending the night together.

~end of flashback~

You haven't seen Mick since then. The morning after was very awkward and you just grabbed your clothes and left. You were in love with him for a while now but you were sure he didn't feel the same.

You walk around the paddock and see Max standing there with Pierre and Charles. You walk up to them and greet them. 'Hey guys!' They all greet you back and start talking to you. Suddenly someone grabs you by your waist and twirls you around. You look behind you and see Mick. You immediately start to blush. 'What's up! We haven't been talking for like two months now.' He says. 'Oh nothing, just been very busy with work and everything.' He nods but doesn't buy it. He pulls you away from the guys. 'Is this about what happened that night? I mean i don't want us to be awkward about this.'

You didn't know what to do. Last week you found out you are pregnant and Mick is the only one you had sex with. You don't want to ruin your friendship with him but he needs to know. You want to tell him but you can't. 'I have to go.' You say and run away towards Seb's motorhome. You are out of breath when you open the door. You didn't think Seb would be there but he was. 'Hey, what's going on? Why are you so out of breath? Are you okay? Is someone following you?' 'No Seb! I'm fine I guess. I try to avoid someone.' Seb looks at you confused. 'Yeah and that someone is me.' You hear Mick say from behind you. You start to panic and desperately look at Seb if he can help. 'Okay, I don't know what's going on. But Mick you should go so I can have a little chat with my sister.' Mick nods and leaves the room. 'What is going on? Why are you avoiding Mick? He's like your best friend.' 'Okay I will tell you but promise me you won't get mad.' Seb looks at you and nods. 'Okay I promise.' 'You know last time in Austria when you had a team dinner and I spent the evening with Mick?' He nods. 'Well I kinda spent the night with him.' 'Oké, like you stayed over? Had like a sleep party.' 'No like I slept with him Seb.' He stares at you. 'Are you serious? I warned you for this Y/N! Never sleep with your friends.' 'Well that's not everything. I'm pregnant Seb.' 'Are you serieus?' You nod but don't dare to look him in the eyes. 'Well, do you think it's a good idea to run away from him and never tell him? Do you think no one will notice once you get bigger?' He almost yells. 'Seb you promised to not get mad. I don't know what to do.' You cry. He comes closer and pull you in a hug. 'You have to tell him. He's a understanding guy you know. I always thought you two would end up together, just never thought it would go like this.' 'You did?' 'Yeah! Everybody can see, the way he looks at you, the way he hugs you. Y/N he's totally in love with you.' You look at Seb and nod. 'I have to go.' He nods. 'Go get him.' You laugh and run towards Mick's team. You see him talking with his engineer and slow down and wait for him on a distance. His engineer sees you and and waves at you. Mick turns around and smiles. He excuses himself and walk towards you. 'Hey.' He smiles at you. 'Hey. Can we go somewhere a bit more private? I have something to tell you.' 'Yeah sure!' And he walks to a private room with you. ' I don't know how to say this but ehmm... you're going to be a daddy.' His face lights up. 'Am I?' You nod with a smile on your face. 'Well that is great! Y/N I love you! I wanted nothing more than that night two months ago and I want to marry you and have children with you, only you.' 'I love you to Mick.' He grabs you by your waist en kisses you passionately. 'Please be my girl and live with me.' 'Yes ofcourse!' You say and kiss him again.