46- Daniel Ricciardo

This one is for @juliethulstrup Enjoy! 

Your life has always been complicated, being the sister of Max Verstappen. As a young girl he would always come first, everyone was always busy trying to make his and your fathers dream come true. But that meant you would always come second. Sometimes that was hard but you now understand the sacrifices you had to make. Max became an F1 driver and became world champion after todays race. You are so happy for him. 

Ofcourse there is a party to celebrate this and you are ready to get drunk! All of his friends are there and they kinda became friends of you to. Since you came to almost every race. It is a hot evening in Abu-Dhabi you decides to wear this cute dress. All the boys decides to wear Max his champion shirts with shorts. Typical boy thing, you think. But there was one boy who stood out. Daniel Ricciardo, Max his old teammate, one of your best friends. He looks sexy in shorts. You always had a thing for those leg tattoos, who wouldn't? You decide to text your friend Danisha a photo of those tattoos. You secretely take a picture and send it to her. Those leg tattoos, Damn! Wouldn't mind getting on top of that.... You send the text to her and can't wait to see her reaction. But after 10 minutes still no response. That's not like her. You open the chat and immediately hate yourself. You didn't send it to her, you send it to Daniel himself. At least he hasn't read it yet. You just want to delete the message when you see him come online and read the message. There is no way back now. Unless you run of the yacht and hop on a plane to the other side of the world. But that's not really an option. 

You look up from your phone and see Daniel scanning the deck looking for someone. When his eyes find yours he smirks. You feel your cheeks burning and walk away to the bar as fast as you can. This is awkward. You order your drink and wait for it. Suddenly you feel hands on your hips and his warm breathing in your neck, just below your ear. 'So, you want to get on top of me, huh?' He says. You feel yourself heating up because of his touch. He twirls you around so you know face him. He has a smirk on his face and looks you deep in the eyes. You look at him with a daring smile on your face. You grab your drink from the bar and lean closer towards him. 'I'm gonna dance.' You say and you walk away from him. You walk towards Kelly and start dancing with her. 'I saw what happened there, Max is not going to like that.' She says. 'I don't care, he got the championship, i will get the sex.' You answer. She laughs. 'Cheers to that girl.' And you clink your glas towards hers. 

Daniel is still watching you from the bar. Looking at how you move your ass and hips. You know he is, you feel his eyes burning. You look at Kelly and see her eyes get bigger. 'What?' You ask. Before she can answer you feel his arms grabbing your hips and pressing you against him. You keep on moving on the rythm of the music and Daniel joins you, pressing your butt even harder against him. You hear him breath heavily and feel something growing against your ass. You turn around and look at him while biting your lip. 'Damn Y/N, meet me in my hotelroom.' He says. Before letting go of your hips and he walks away. You look at Kelly and see Max standing next to her. 'Well what are you waiting for. Go to his room!.' Max says. You are sure he is drunk, but that does not matter. He told you to go so you do. You walk of the boat and into the hotel. Allready knowing where his room is, you knock on his door wich almost opens immediately. He pulls you in and starts kissing you right away. This is going to me a long, hot night.