28-Lando Norris

This one is for you Nikita! Hope you like it!!

You and Lando have been dating for over 3 years now. You were living together for 6 months now and everything went very smoothly. Nobody knows you two are dating apart from your families. Your friends have no idea. He wanted to protect you and keep you from the press, so it was better to keep it a secret. Lando will finally be back today after 2 raceweekends in Austria. He did such an amazing job over there and you are so proud of him. But he never called you those two weeks and when you called him, he didn't answer. You have no idea what was going on. 

Finally the front door opened and your boyfriend came inside. He left his suitcase under the coat rack and walked into the living room. When he saw you sitting on the couch his face went all white. He wasn't expecting you to be home. Normally you would be working. You frowned when you saw his face. 'What is going on Lando?' You asked. He turned around and walked straight to the bedroom. You followed him, wanting to know what was going on. You entered the bedroom and closed the door behind you. He looked up at you tears all over his face. 'Babe, you know you can tell me everything, right?' He nods his head. 'You're gonna hate me for what i did. I don't want you to hate me, Love.' He replies very slowly. 'Lando, i could never hate you, I love you.' He shakes his head. 'You don't understand, what happened shouldn't have happened, i should've said no. But i didn't and i hate myself for it.' 

When those words came out of his mouth you allready knew enough. He cheated on you, there was no doubt on your mind. You looked at him with full disgust on your face. 'What did you do Lando, And with who did you do it?' He looked at you. 'I cheated on you, but i don't know with who, cause she was a hooker.' 'What! Are you serious? You are pathetic!'  'No! You don't understand, my friends, you know, George, Alex and Charles, they arranged it and they don't know about you. I had no choice.' 'You always have a choice Lando.' You turned around and grabbed a bag, you put some of your stuff in it and walk right out of the bedroom. 'Please Love, don't go!' You hear Lando almost scream. But you don't listen, You're done with him.

You leave the house in Woking and jump in your car. You drive to you're best friends house and ring her doorbell. She opens the door and you immediately storm into her house. When you sit down on the couch you start to tear up. 'What happened?' You shake your head. Not ready to talk yet. She hugs you and doesn't say a word untill you're ready to talk about it. When you finally are, you tell her the whole story. She was shocked when she heard about you and Lando but always thought there was something going on. 'You know, he didn't want to break his promise to you about telling it, i don't say it isn't that bad what he did, but did he really had a choice? He tried to protect you. By doing something extremely stupid. But that shows his love for you if you ask me. And he is sorry. Maybe you two can work it out. You shake your head. It will never be the same again.

Later that afternoon the bell rings again.Your friend opens the door only to see George standing there. 'Hey, is Y/N here? I need to talk to her about what happened.' She let him in and leave you two alone. When you look up you see George walking into the living room. 'Hey, can we talk?' You nod.

He explained everything to you. That they already knew you and Lando were dating since they saw some things through the window when they wanted to visit Lando. But Lando never told them anything. So they decided to test him. Not knowing about the rule you two made. They pushed him until he did what he did. 'You see, we made him do it, because we thought that he wouldn't since we saw him with you, or he would if it was just a one night stand. We didn't really think, we're sorry.' A small smile appeared on your face. He did something stupid, but it was never his intention to hurt you. Your phone lights up, you have a text. 

22:56 Lando: Please come home, this doesn't feel right.

And that's what you decided to do, go home. You thanked George and your best friend and drove back to your and Lando's house. When he sees your car driving towards the garage he runs to the front door and opens it. You Stepout of your car and walk towards him. A smile on your face. 'Y/N, I'm so sorry.' He says. 'It's okay, Lando, I love you.' You kiss him and walk inside. 

That night he made up to you, several times ;P