12/50- Toto Wolff

This one is for @ElDiablo20 Hope you like it! 

I walk towards the Mercedes pitbox. Ready to take some pictures of everyone. I work for Mercedes F1 team as a photographer since 2017. I got very close with a lot of team members, especially Toto. Last year in Abu Dhabi we got very drunk and had sex. Ever since then i have a huge crush on him. But Toto is married and never mentioned that night. Everything got a bit awkward. It's the last race before summerbreak and i can't keep it a secret any longer. I need to tell him how  i feel. I walk towards Toto to talk to him, but then i see his wife standing next to him. I turn around to make some pictures of Valtteri. Suddenly i hear Toto calling my name. I turn around and smile nicely to him and his wife. 'Hey! Anything i can do for you?' I ask. 'I need you to take some pictures of Lewis for Instagram.' I nod and walk away. 

After the race i return to the pitbox for some final pictures. Luckily for me Toto his wife already left. This is the time. I have to tell him now. I walk towards Toto and clear my throat. He turns around to face me. 'Toto, i feel like we need to talk about last year. What happened in Abu Dhabi, because i can't seem to forget about it. I don't know how you feel about it but i fell in love with you that night. And i can't keep it a secret anymore. I want you. So please, Pick me, Choose me, Love me.' I tell him real fast so he can't interrupt. 'Y/N, You can't do this to me. I have a wife. What happened last year was a mistake, we we're drunk and had a moment of weakness. Nothing more than that. I'm sorry, i choose my wife.' He says and he walks away. 'Oh and don't ever tell anyone about this.' He looks at me with a stern look on his face. I nod and walk into the pitlane. 

That night i decide to clear my mind. I invited George and Max for a movie night. They already know what happened in Abu Dhabi and they would love to see us together. Toto's wife doesn't fit into his life. I grab some drinks and snacks while George and Max pick out a movie. When i return they picked out a horror movie. I love those! I take a seat in the middle of the couch. The boys next to me and we start the movie. We are just halfway of the movie when i hear a knock on the door. I pause the movie and Max walks towards the door to open it. 'What the hell are you doing here Max?' I hear Toto ask agressively. I jump up from the couch and walk to the door. I open the door further and see Toto with a angry look on his face. 'Don't you have to be with your wife? Who is waiting for you in your own room?' I ask. Toto shakes his head. 'Max, could you please give me and Y/N a moment, alone?' Max looks at me, then at George. George also joins us at the door. He looks at Toto and me. 'Max, let's give them a second. Lando texted me if we wanted to join him and Charles at the bar.' Max nods and they walk towards the elevator. I let Toto into the room and take a seat on the couch. Only to start the movie again. Toto sighs and grabs the remote out of my hand to pause the movie again. 

'Ever since you told me you liked me this afternoon, i couldn't think about anything else. I told my wife everything. She actually wanted to forgive me, but i told her i want a divorce. I realise that i don't love her anymore. I didn't for a long time. You know why?' He asks. I shake my head. 'Because i think i'm in love with you.' He looks me deep in the eyes and closes the gap between us. Our lips connect and it feels amazing. We decide to join the others at the bar. George and Max already smiling from ear to ear because they understand what happend. Toto orders our drinks and grabs my waist. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with this man.