50- Sergio Perez

This one is for @luciusnogitsune Hope you enjoy it!

You walk on the streets of Monaco with a big smile on your face. It's the Monaco gp weekend and you will be there! You saved a lot of money over time, just so you could witness this race. So much even, you got yourself VIP tickets. You scan your pass so you can enter the paddock. You're so excited. You walk around and allready spot some drivers. You take selfies en collect autographs from them. After a while you decide to go to the paddock club and get yourself something to drink and to eat. On your way over there you look at all the selfies you made, they turned out great. Suddenly you bump into someone and fall. 'Oh i'm so sorry, i wasn't looking.' You hear. You look up and see Sergio Perez standing over you. He reaches out to you and helps you get up. 'It's okay, i wasn't looking out either.' You answer. He smiles at you. 'Well i have to run, i'm late for my interview but please come by the RedBull hospitality. I would like to make it up to you.' He says before running off. Did you just got invited to join him at RedBull? You don't think about it to much and walk towards the Paddock club. 

After you finished your food and your drink you decide to go back out there and try to spot some more people. You walk towards the motorhomes getting some pictures when you feel a tap on your shoulder. You turn around and see Checo standing there. 'Would you like to take a look inside?' He asks, meaning the hospitality and motorhomes of RedBull. 'I would love that.' You answer and follow him inside the motorhome. He introduces you to some of his mechanics and to Christian and Helmut. They are all so nice and you hear a lot of stories from them. Sergio takes you to the garage and shows you his car and everything. He even tries to explain the stearing wheel to you. It is so interesting and cool to be there. You get to sit on the pitwall and see all the information on the screens. You don't understand all of it but it's an amazing experience. Checo takes some pictures from you at the pitwall and walks back to the garage with you. 'I made sure you can watch everything from my garage this weekend. You can sit right there.' He points at the spot. 'Really? Thank you so much. You shouldn't have done this.' 'Ofcourse i should, to make it up to you. I have to get into the car now, but i will be back.' He says. You nod and walk towards the spot where you get a headphone and everything. This weekend is allready amazing! 

It's sunday, wich means race time! It's almost time to go. 'Goodluck guys! I know you can win this.' You say to Checo and Max. They both thank you and get into their cars. You take a seat in the garage and watch the race from there. It's really exciting since there is some rain out there. But in the end everything worked out and Checo finished first. You are so happy for him. It's a RedBull tradition to celebrate this at the swimming pool. You all gather and celebrate the victory. 'Are you coming to the afterparty on our yacht tonight?' Checo asks. 'Absolutely! I will be there.' Sergio laughs and waves you goodbye. 

After you went back to the hotel, got a shower and get dressed in this gorgeous dress you brought, you walk to the harbour and get on the RedBull yacht. The party has allready started and you grab a drink from the bar. You walk around and talk to some people you recognised. Then you feel two arms lifting you up and spinning you around. 'There you are! I was looking for you.' It's Sergio. 'Well here i am.' You smile. Sergio takes your hand and bring you somewhere more private. 'Y/N, there is something i need to tell you.' He says. You look at him. 'Okay, go on.' 'Well, I think i'm in love with you.' He admits. You look at him with a smile. 'Then let's make this night count.' You close the gap between you two and softly kisses his lips. The rest of the night was a night to remember. Let's just say he did make it count, Twice...