Toto Wolff- Breathe

This one is for @madridisimo . Hope you like it! 

I walk into the pitlane of Silverstone. Today is the day. I won the first sprintrace of F1 and will start from pole position today. Lewis will start behind me and then my teammate Max. I walk to the pitwall where Christian is. I talk with him for a while and we have a lot of fun. Suddently i feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn around and see Toto standing behind me. I smile at him and want to give him a kiss but he turns his head away from me. 'What is wrong?' I ask. 'Are you seriously asking me what is wrong? You go and fuck freaking Horner. Because that is exactly what you are trying to do!' 'What are you talking about Toto? You're the only one for me, you know that right?' 'Stop this shit Y/N, i'm done!' Toto says and he walks away. 

I see him walking away and know i shouldn't follow him since that will only make it worse. I turn around to face Christian again. 'I am so sorry about that Christian.' 'It's ok, don't worry about it. Just focus on the race Y/N.' I smile at him and walk into the garage to do the final preperations before i get into the car that is already standing on track. I get in the car and put the visor down. Ready for the race. The lights go out and i have a amazing start. But so does Lewis. We get into a wheel to wheel fight on track until we reach cops corner. That's where Lewis makes a mistake and bangs into my right rear tyre. I spin around and crash into the wall fast and hard. Everything hurts and i feel lightheaded . I hear Christian over the board radio asking if i'm okay. But i don't know what to say for a second. After a while i realise what happened and feel the pain wash over my body again. I moan because of the pain. I try to get out of the car when the doctors are already there. They help me to get out and i feel my legs being very sore. I sit down for a while because i have to wait for the medical car. 

In the medical centre they check every single bit of me. Even though everything is fine they still send me to the hospital because i'm still light headed. The race already started again and i get to the hospital in the chopper. Only now i think about what happend. What was Lewis thinking? He knew he couldn't make the corner like this. I wonder how Toto feels about this. 

{Pov Toto}

I see Y/N crashing hard into the wall because of Lewis. What is happening? Is  she okay? I listen to the board radio and hold my breath when she's not responding to Christian. I feel so stupid for fighting with her over something i know she wouldn't do to me. I feel myself slowly losing my mind. The team is expecting me to try and prove the innocense of Lewis while i know he is not. I'm worried sick about my girlfriend, i don't even know how she's doing. I sit at my desk with my head in my hands. I don't know what to do right now. After a while i have it all clear in my head. I throw away my headset and walk away from the pitbox. I run towards Christian. 'Where is Y/N? I need to see her, is she okay?' 'Okay, Toto. Calm down. She's in the hospital for a ct.' I nod and run towars the parking lot. I almost jump into my car and drive away to the hospital. I don't care if it's gonna cost me my job. I need to see her. I park my car and run into the hospital. After i asked a nurse about Y/N i run towads the room she's in. When i arrive i see her surrounded by nurses and doctors. There is a long beep sound in the room. This can't be true. After a couple of minutes the long beep stops. And the nurses and doctors start to leave the room. I see it on the look of their faces. She is gone. I let myself slowly drop to the floor and feel the tears streaming down my face. The love of my life is gone. After a while i walk out of the hospital and drive to our house. I grab some stuff and leave immediately. This is all my fault. I get on the plane to the other side of the world. I need to get away from everything. To forget her. If i even can....