36- Mick Schumacher

L_girl93 this one is for you! Enjoy!!

Your relationship with Mick wasn't always a good one. When you started dating him he was away a lot. For his F2 championship you figured but turned out that wasn't the truth half of the time. Because when you wanted to surprise him at his hotel you saw him with the girl who was supposed to be "his best friend". You were devastated but decided to give him a second chance.

That was 6 months ago but still you had trust issues. Sure he's away a lot but that makes sense when he's a f2 driver. You couldn't always come with him, due to your own job but still watched every single race. He did amazing this year and you are glad that he's finally coming home today.

The front door opens and Mick walks in. He throws his bag on the floor and walks into the Room. 'Hey Babe.' He says and he gives you a kiss. 'Hey, you did amazing last weekend.' 'Thanks, I'm gonna take a shower.' He says and he walks away. You frown. Normally he always made some tea for you and told you everything. You walk after him only to find out he's already in the shower. But his phone wasn't. You grab his phone to check his messages. You can't find anything weird but keep searching. You never heard him getting out of the shower and into the bedroom where you were. 'What are you doing with my phone?' You hear him say. You look up in shock. 'Uhm, I thought I heard it went off but guess I was wrong.' Mick grabs his phone and takes a look. 'Something went off into my pictures and videos?' He askes. 'Y/N Why don't you trust me?'

'Why don't I trust you? Are you serious Mick? You never shower directly when you come home. Oh wait you did, when you cheated on me 6 months ago.' You almost scream. The tears all over your face. 'I thought we got past that. Why do you always have to bring up old stuff? I'm getting sick and tired of it!' 'You're getting sick and tired? I always sit here waiting for you to come back to me Mick. Always wondering if you would come back and not just end up living together with "a friend". While I'm sitting here alone for lots of weekends, ALONE MICK! While you're just having fun with the team and other drivers. I'm sitting here alone like a little puppy waiting and hoping for you to come home. So I think I'm the one who had the right to get sick and tired of it.'

'Babe, I'm sorry. I never thought about it like that. I took a shower because I made dinner reservations for us. This weekend is our anniversary and I have to race so I thought why not celebrate today. I'm so sorry for what I did back then. But I love you so much, I don't want to lose you. I know that now.'
'Oh my god, I feel so stupid right now. I'm so sorry Mick. I love you to.' He kisses you passionately and pulls you in a hug afterwards. He lays you down and pull you against him. Dinner reservations didn't happen and you two just spent the whole night with each other, cuddling, kissing and a lot of other stuff.

That weekend you came with him to the race that he won. You Had the best anniversary ever and never trusted him more.