40- Lance Stroll

This one is for lemurqueen enjoy it!!

You wake up from your baby girls crying. This was the 4th time Y/D/N woke up this night. You get out of bed and walk to her room to pick her up and change her diaper. It was 4 months after you gave birth to her and you were living on a pink cloud after that. But you feel like you have to do everything on your own.

Lance absolutely love his two princesses but during the night he stays in bed because he has to train in the morning. And you totally understand that for him being a F1 driver he needs his rest, but you need it to after these 4 months. You wake up at night, you wake up in the morning and you take care of her all day long until Lance comes home. And when he is home he holds her but you're still the one who makes the bottles and change the diapers. You are just tired. After you changed her diaper you put her back to bed and make sure she sleeps. You walk back to bed and lay down. It's only 3 in the morning. You sign and go back to sleep.

You wake up because of the alarm of Lance. You turn around and close your eyes again. Lance gives you a kiss on your forehead before getting dressed. After 15 minutes you hear the front door closing with a bang. Y/D/N starts crying and you sign again. Can't he just close the damn door softly? You get out of bed and get your baby girl out of hers. You bath her, get her dressed and give her her bottle. Your daily routine.

A knock on your door wakes you up from your daydream. You walk to the door only to discover that your friends Charlotte and Seychelle are here. You greet them and walk back to your living room. They know how hard it is to have a boyfriend who's racing in F1 because they have to. Charlotte is dating Charles Leclerc and Seychelle George Russell. 'Are you okay Y/N? You seem a bit off.' 'I don't know, I do everything around here. I feed her, I change her, I get up in the night when she's awake and then there is the cleaning and the cooking here. Lance only cuddles with her, nothing more and nothing less.' Charlotte gets up and pull you in a hug. 'It's okay to be tired. You should talk to Lance about this though, he has to help you with a few things.' You sign. 'I know but he needs his rest to and I don't want to give him a hard time.' They roll their eyes. 'Are you serious? If I were you and George would let me do this all by myself, I would've pulled him out of bed to take care of our daughter. He's her father, he has to do as much as you do.' Seychelle says. 'You know what? You go take a nap, we will watch Y/D/N. You need to rest.' Charlotte says. 'Really? Thank you so much girls! I don't know what to do without you.' 'Don't worry, just give us a call when you wake up and we will bring her back. I just take some diapers and stuff and you get some sleep.' You nod and pack everything they need. Not long after they leave and you get into bed.

You wake up when Lance gives you a kiss on your cheek. 'Babe. Where's Y/D/N?' 'Hey! Wait how late is it?' 'It's 6:30 in the evening why?' You jump out of bed. 'Oh my god! I have to call Charlotte she's taking care of her so I could sleep and it's been way to long.' You grab your phone and call Charlotte. They will bring her back within half an hour and you thank her. 'Why is she taking care of my baby?' 'Lance seriously? I'm doing everything on my own, you do absolutely nothing. I'm just so tired.'

'Babe, why didn't you tell me? I could've helped. Don't ever keep that a secret from me. I love you and I don't want you to feel this way. I will get out of bed this night, okay? You get some sleep.' You nod 'I'm so sorry and I love you to. I just didn't want to wake you up, your job is important.' 'Yeah It is. But not as important as you guys.' He says and kisses you. The door opens and Charlotte, Charles, George and Seychelle walk in with Y/D/N and dinner. 'We figured we'd cook for you.' You all laugh and thank them. You have such amazing friends a beautiful daughter and a amazing boyfriend. You couldn't ask for more