9-Pierre Gasly

This is for @honeyflowerbunny Hope you like it! 

It is the 31st of August 2019. You're first f1 weekend to attend as girlfriend of Pierre. Since you live in Belgium it was obvious you had to come to that race. Normally you wouldn't go to a race, since it brings you a lot of stress. You prefer to watch it at home, alone. You walk around the paddock with Pierre. He was allready done with the interviews as he wanted to see the f2 race. 'Let's watch it from here.' Pierre says. You nod. The lights go out and the f2 race officialy starts. A nervous feeling washes over you. You squeeze Pierre's hand when they get by you for the second time. Suddently you hear a huge bang. You immediately start squeezing his hand harder. 'What happened?' You ask. 'There was a huge crash, i think Anthoine was hit too.' You hear Pierre say softly. 

Time goes by before the news comes out. Anthoine was in the crash and had to go to the hospital in a critical condition. You see the panic in Pierre's eyes. You just keep holding his hand to let him know you're there for him. Half an hour passes when Pierre's phone rings. 'I'ts his mom!' He almost screams. He picks up the phone and let go of your hand. He walks to a quiet spot while still on his phone. 

Anthoine is his best friend. They where since they we're children. They went karting together and then got better and better together. Pierre's career went a bit faster but Anthoine was right behind him. Allready in f2 with good results. There was some talking about Anthoine going to f1 next season. You just hope everything is going to be allright. But it wasn't. Pierre walked back to you with a pale face and tears in his eyes. 'He's gone.' He almost whispers. You can't believe it. 'I need to get out of here.' He says and he walkes away towards his motorhome. You don't know what to do, you never saw him like this. You quietly walk towards the motorhome of Torro Rosso yourself and give him some space. You don't know if he wants to be alone or be with you on this point. You give the news to the team and everyone is shocked by this news. Not in a long time did someone die because of a crash in f1, f2 or f3. So the news hits hard. After a while you decide to go to his room and check on him. 

You open the door quietly. 'Baby? Are you okay?' You ask. 'Wait don't answer that, obviously you're not okay. That was a dumb question, I'm sorry. Can i do something for you?' You ask. He looks at you with wet eyes and cheeks. ' I need a hug.' He softly says. You walk towards him and hug him tight. You sit there hugging for minutes maybe even hours. Not saying anything. Then a knock on the door makes you both look up. 'Come in.' Pierre says. I'ts his engineer. 'There has been a meeting with the FIA about how we continue this weekend. They decides that the program of f2 will not continue. But the f1 race tomorrow will continue. If you don't feel comfortable racing, you don't have to. I just wanted to let you know. Tomorrow morning there will be a memorial service here on the circuit. Just think about it and let me know, okay?' He says. 'I don't need to think about it, i will race tomorrow, for Anthoine.' Pierre bravely says. His engineer nods and closes the door again. 

And so he did. He finished the race in 9th place and you couldn't be prouder of him. Ever since that race you started joining him whenever you could, knowing that he could need you during the weekends. The relationship grew stronger and stronger and you got engaged with Pierre after finding out that your pregnant. The pregnancy went smooth and you delivered a beatifull baby boy carrying the name Anthoine.