22/41 - Charles Leclerc

Request by @elenaPortrev163 Hope you like it!

You have been dating Charles for over 3 years now. Things weren't always great but you worked it out together and got stronger because of that. Charles is obviously very busy with his job and you understand that always comes first. You would like to visit all te races but you can't since you have a job yourself. Lately there are a lot of runours about you and Charles breaking up or having a fight. Wich isn't true at all but it hurts your feelings and make you doubt sometimes. Charles has his own world in F1, friends and teammembers he sees almost every weekend and has some good connections with. Whenever you join him, you don't always feel like you belong there. Being a normal girl, working hard for your own money. 

Today you are in Monza, Cheering for Charles on his teams home grand prix. The atmosphere is amazing and you are happy to finally be at an F1 race weekend again. But Charles isn't really giving you any attention this weekend. Only spending time with his friends and team. Normally he would spent the evening with you in the hotelroom, watching a movie and cuddling up against each other. This weekend you only went out with his friends and their girlfriends. Wich was fun too but not what you wanted. You noticed Charles being very cozy with Carmen, George his girlfriend. She is there every race weekend and when you watch them you feel like there's more between them. But you let it slide, since they were all having a good time. 

After the long evening you arrive at the hotel room. 'I'm going to sleep, baby. I'm really tired.' Charles says. 'Are you serious? I come all the way here and you didn't even spent a minute with me alone. The only thing you want to do is hang with your friends. Do you think that's fun for me. Watching you hitting it off what that girl.' You say. Charles turns around looking at you with a questioning face. 'I don't know what you are talking about baby, i'm sorry if i hurt your feelings. With who am i hitting it off?' He asks. 'You know who.' You answer irritated. 'What Carmen?' 'Yes Carmen, you talk to her all the time, laugh with her. You're touching her. It's not fair towards me or George!' 'We just see each other a lot and we know each other for a long time to. It's just nice talking to her.' 'You're in love with her, aren't you?' You ask with tears in your eyes. Charles stand up and walk towards you, pulling you in a hug. He grabs you and lays you down next to him. 'I want you, only you.' He says softly before he kisses your lips. You kiss him back. 'I'm sorry, i'm being an absolute bitch.' You mumble. Charles chuckles 'No you're not, it's fine baby.' You spent the rest of the night cuddling and laughing with each other. The next day you started to get to know Carmen and realised she's the sweetest girl ever. You become good friends and you will never doubt Charles ever again.