Yuki Tsunoda- You've got a friend in me

This one is for @ashley_zhu0514 Hope you enjoy it! 

When you were little you moved to Japan since your father got a job there. At first you didn't feel like going but soon after you arrived you met your best friend Yuki. He lived next door and you were spending a lot of time together. He understood the struggle of being new in town and he helped you get used to the Japanese culture. You went to the same school as him, so he made sure all his other friends got to know you to. 

You always knew Yuki was into racing. He went karting almost every weekend and sometimes you would come along and watch him. He was amazingly talented. When you asked him what he wanted to become he would always answer: 'Have my own restaurant or be an F1 driver.' Little did you know he would actually become one. 

One morning you woke up and looked out of your bedroom window. Moving trucks were in front of his house and Yuki was allready gone. He just left, without even telling you. Never in your life have you been that mad at someone before. You just didn't understand why he would do such thing. Untill one day. You turned on your Tv and saw Yuki's face on the news channel. He pursued his dream and was going to be an F1 driver next season. You couldn't be more proud of him. But it still hurted. He was your best friend. The least he could do was letting you know about his plans. Keep in touch with you. But after he left, you never heard of him ever again. Ofcourse you tried calling and texting him. But there was no response. 

When you saw a ticket sell for the F1 race in Japan, you just knew you had to go there. Just try to speak with him or even just see him driving the car would make you feel better. And so here you are. On the circuit of Suzuka with some of your other friends. They knew what happened, some of them were even Yuki's friends to. When you asked them to come with you they immediately said yes. They wanted to help you reunite. 

You are waiting and waiting at the entrance of the paddock. Hoping for some contact with Yuki. You look up when you hear a lot of screaming. There he is, Yuki. He arrives in a blue Honda and gets out of the car. Sunglasses on and a warm smile on his face, just like you remember him. He walks towards the gate while briefly taking selfies and giving away some autographs. When he walks towards you he doesn't seem to notice you. He just signs stuff and walks right pass you. You don't know what to do. Did he just forget about you? 

Suddenly he turns around with a surprised look on his face. 'Y/N? Oh my god, i'm so happy to see you!' He says and he gives you a hug. 'What are you doing here?' 'See if you are really as good as they say you are.' You answer with a smirk on your face. He laughs. 'Wait here! I'm gonna make sure you get some VIP passes so you can get on the paddock. I'm happy you're here.' He says. You nod and wait at the gate. 

And just like he promised he got you the passes and you spent the whole weekend with your best friend. Making the promise you will never lose contact ever again.