26

Hey guys! How y'all doin? Here's a v fluffy chapter today to make you smile!

- A x

---

Loki escorted me to our new chambers. His old chambers, yet done up with beautiful golden marble floors. A sweet scent of honey filled the air, the fresh breeze of the Asgardian air blowing in through the shimmering chiffon curtains which led out to the balcony. I smiled and took a deep breath of the fresh air, walking out to the balcony. I could feel my hands shaking slightly. Ever since my suicide attempt, I had avoided any kind of balcony in fear of triggering a bad memory. However, with the man I loved standing by my side, I felt like I could conquer the world.

"Darling." Loki purred. I turned around to smile at him. He was smiling back at me. It was strange, as I don't think I'd ever seen him smile genuinely since before he disappeared. There was no hint of mischief, just pure love in his icy blue eyes. His arms snaked around my waist, pulling me in close. I felt safe as I felt his hands rest in the curve of my back.

"You have no idea how long I have waited for this." I whispered in his ear as I wrapped my arms around his neck, burying my face into his chest. Although I couldn't see him, I could feel his smile widen as he rested his head on top of mine.

"There won't be anymore waiting, love."

The sky was a beautiful hue of purple and deep red. I broke our hug to turn, before taking his arms again and wrapping them around my waist once again. I looked at the sunset, feeling for the first time in a while, complete.

---

As I stirred the next morning, my eyes strained at the golden sunlight pouring into the bedroom. My hands were wrapped in the silk golden sheets, Loki still sleeping facing away from me. I lifted my hand and faintly traced my finger across the lines of his back. He stirred slightly, moaning at the bright sunlight as I had moments before. He turned to face me, taking my hand and placing a kiss on top.

"Good morning princess." He grinned, moving closer to me and hugging me, kissing my neck as he pulled me in closer. His kisses traced up my neck to my chin and then my lips. His lips were cold yet inviting. I smiled into the kiss, wrapping my legs around his waist and pulling him on top. He laughed softly.

"Oh how I have missed this." He grinned. His hands cupped my cheek, his thumb softly stroking my skin as he kissed me deeper. I could feel my heart leaping out of my chest. Our bodies felt as one.

Suddenly, he pulled away and flashed me an apologetic look.

"Sorry, my love. Duty awaits."

I bit my lip in disappointment and nodded quietly, forcing a smile and wishing we could stay in bed just a little longer. Loki got up and yawned, stretching out his arms and turning back to face me. He leaned down and planted a soft kiss on my forehead. I smiled, for real this time, and watched as he changed before heading to Odin's quarters to start his day. I couldn't help but stare, thinking how lucky I was that I got to see this soft side of him that no one else did. 

After Loki left, I got changed into an Asgardian gown and pleated my hair to keep it out of my face. I headed down to the banquet hall, where I suddenly remembered that no one really knew I was back yet. Sif turned around to meet my eyes and her eyes widened. 'Odin' saw me from across the dining hall and announced my arrival.

"I'd like to give a warm welcome back to Sigyn, who fought for Asgard and fought for Frigga. Sigyn has returned indefinitely."

The Asgardian elites clapped for my return, and I shyly curtseyed before making my way over to Sif. I was met with a warm embrace.