27

tw; sick

Hey guys, I'm really sorry I hear you with the slow updates but things are kinda difficult rn! Big long chapter to make up for it uwu

How y'all enjoying Loki?? I love it so far. I'm still as in love with him as ever lol.

Also, I have started a one-shot book if you guys wanna have a look! I am taking requests for any character :))

Enjoy this update, talk soon ladies!

- A x

---

Loki's POV

"(y/n), my love"

I smiled as she stirred slightly. She was sprawled out across the golden silk sheets, the sunlight shining through from the balcony onto her. I stood in awe of her for a moment before deciding to let her sleep a little longer. I stepped outside and looked onto my kingdom, yet something felt wrong. I let out a sigh, looking back over to (y/n). I was happy to fulfil my destiny - to rule Asgard - however to rule it alone, as my father, without my queen, wasn't what I had imagined. Alas, I knew I had to be around to keep her safe, so if this is how it had to be to do that then so be it. 

I turned and walked back over to the bed, deciding to climb in with her. She stretched out and let out a groan, her arms falling limp over my chest as she instinctively pulls herself closer to me. I gently wrap my arm under her head and rest my hand on her shoulder. We stay like this for a long while.

---

Your POV

I was awoken to the feeling of sick rising up my chest. I sat up urgently and hit Loki's arm gently. He jumped awake and looked at me worriedly.

"(y/n)? What's wrong darling?" 

I managed to get out two words as I gulped down sick.

"Sick... bucket..."

He held his hand out and a wide bowl flew into his hands. He passed it to me as I began emptying out my stomach into it.

"(y/n) what has happened? Have you eaten something bad?"

"I don't know" I gasped into the bowl, catching my breath. 

After a few minutes I began to feel better. I wasn't sure what it was but I made a mental note to ask Eir later today to check I was okay. I sat curled over the bowl just in case, feeling Loki move between stroking my hair and rubbing my back. 

"Are you feeling better now?" He asked softly. 

"I am now yes. Thank you." I smiled weakly at him. He leaned in for a kiss but I moved back, not wanting to gross him out with my sick breath. He chuckled and kissed my cheek instead, moving down my neck. I laughed shyly. 

"Watch the bowl-" I said as he began to climb on top of me.

"Fuck the bowl." He mumbled in between kisses, waving his hand as it disappeared. I laughed as he climbed on top and wrapped my legs around him, cupping his cheeks and kissing his forehead.

"Haven't you got Asgard duties to do?" I laughed. He groaned, not finding it as funny.

"To be continued." He whispered, placing a kiss on my lips gently and getting up. He walked over to the door, still half naked.

"Are you forgetting something?" I asked. He looked at me and rolled his eyes.

"Oh - yeah." Another wave of his hand and my love disappeared before my eyes. I sighed and laid back on the bed, debating when I should finally get up.