7

Hope you enjoyed the fluff in the last chapter! Finally a kiss x3 This is a lil short chapter for you all.

- A x

---

Your POV

I woke up the next morning with butterflies in my stomach. He was the first thing that came to my mind. I was smiling almost as soon as I gained consciousness. All I could think about was his soft lips. The moment replayed over and over again in my head.

"Get some sleep."

"Wait-"

I smiled again and sat up. I brushed out my hair and tied it up in a ponytail. My maids uniform hung over the seat. I picked it up and began to put it on. As I was doing so I heard weeping down the hall. I finished buttoning up the corset and poked my head out into the golden corridor. There was a sombre mood in the air. I shrugged. Nothing could ruin my mood today. Absolutely nothing.

I picked up my book, expecting to see Loki's name at the top of my list. I turned over the pages, finding today. There was nothing written down. No Loki. No Sif. No one needed my help? My eyebrows furrowed. This couldn't be right.

I jogged to the head maids chambers and knocked on the door to report the fault. She opened the door and scowled at me. 

"What do you want?" She sighed.

"Uh, I went to check my duties for this morning and nothing is written down?" I spoke quietly. She still frightened me. Her plump, warm hands took the book out of my cold and pale ones. She looked confused,

"Who are your duties to, (y/n)?"

"King Loki and Lady Sif mostly. They are the only two I really get." She winced slightly at the word king. Her faced dropped a little bit.

"Come in dear."

---

I was sitting on the head maids bed for about an hour. I had no clue what was going on.

It was then I heard two familiar voices.

"She worked for Loki and Sif. I don't really know what to tell her. She really had a connection with the young prince..." that was Hugo's deep, raspy voice.

"I don't care about connections. Just take her to Frigga and she can sort her out." The head maid sighed. Dahlia walked into the room.

"Dahlia..." I started. "What's going on?" Dahlia sighed and sat next  to me. 

"We're gonna go up and speak to Frigga. Something uh... happened... last night." The pit that has started to develop in my stomach was getting worse.

"Where is Loki?" I asked. "I demand to see him. I report to him."

"(y/n)-" 

"Where the fuck is he Dahlia?" Hugo stepped into the room.

"He's dead. Come on." He said quietly. My whole world stopped in that exact moment.

I remembered the kiss from last night.

"We met eyes and I swear to the gods, I fell in love with you."