18

Hello all! This part is slightly smutty. Doesn't go into too much detail but be warned!

- A x

---

"Loki I-I don't understand..." I managed to splutter out. "How are you here?"

He smirked at me, his thumb caressing the side of my cheek, and running over my ear. I couldn't look away from those eyes I fell in love with. I studied every single detail in his face, scared I would never see it again.

"I made a deal."

"You're out?"

"Not exactly." He sighed. "Mother thinks I'm ready to be released. Father, not so much. Call this a trial run. I get 4 hours a day outside."

"Are you guarded?"

"Kind of. Heimdall has been ordered to keep watch."

I immediately felt weird. I pulled a face.

"It's okay. He isn't always watching. Only when I am using my powers." He pulled back his sleeve, revealing two golden bracelets. They were thin, plain, yet still somehow beautiful. "These are actually cuffs, disguised. They can immediately alert Heimdall, Mother, or Father if I use my magic or try to leave the palace."

"Huh." I said, examining his wrists. "How do you know when to go back?"

"The guards will find me and escort me. I want to use my time wisely." He grinned. I raised an eyebrow.

"And how will you do that, Loki?" I smirked. He got closer to me, his lips brushing lightly off the side of my head. I could feel his heavy breathing. His hands ran over my body before lightly pushing me back onto the bed. He took off his armour, and literally all he was wearing was the golden chains. I bit my lip as I watched him.

"I think you know." He purred. He moved on top of me, kissing my forehead. I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him passionately. His lips moved down my chin and along my jaw, his left hand still cupping my cheek, while his right hand grabbed my thigh. "I've wanted to do this for a long time."

"I've wanted you to do it for a long time." He looked up at me. His perfect hair was now falling in strands over his icy blue eyes. His jaw hung open. He looked hungry. In an instant, he pulled me sitting upright and pulled off my dress. He stared at my chest for a while before pushing me back down and kissing down my neck, his left hand travelling down from my cheek.

He bit the soft skin underneath my jaw gently. I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him closer. He groaned softly.

"Do you want me now, darling?"

---

Loki's POV

I lay on my side, watching her sleep. It was nice to be back in my own bed, even if it was only temporary for a while. Her hair was spread all across the silk pillows. She lay on her back, her hand gently touching her face. I sighed. I didn't want this to be temporary.

She started to stir. Her eyes fluttered open, and she scrunched up her nose, adjusting to the light. She rubbed her eye with the heel of her hand, yawning. She looked over at me and smiled.

"Were you watching me sleep?"

"I have a lot to catch up on." She blushed. I smirked. I liked making her blush.

---

Your POV

I finally got up and put my clothes back on. I looked over my shoulder at Loki. He was lying naked, under his sheets, reading a book. After probably years of desiring this man, I finally had him. There was a knock at the door. Loki clicked his fingers and was dressed back in his armour. His bracelets lit up a purple colour and he winced slightly. Must've stung him.

"Come in." He mumbled. I started folding the sheets. The guards walked in.

"We're here to take you back to Kurse."

Loki turned to me and smiled.

"Tomorrow, love."

"Tomorrow." I repeated.

---

Loki's POV

When I got back down to the prison, the cells seemed over-packed. The prisoners were causing up a stir as was the usual for this time in the afternoon. There was a huge minotaur in one of the cells amongst many cowardly men. I scoffed, stepping into my empty cell.

"Hey!" one of the men called. "How come princess gets his own cell and not us?"

"I wouldn't, if I were you." I simply said back.

"Why not?" They were all laughing.

"I killed hundreds of people in the span of a few days. I worked hand in hand with Thanos himself. I will not hesitate to kill you too." I spat. Silence. Good.

I think I must've drifted off to sleep at some point whilst reading. I woke up to them rioting again. There was a huge smash. I stood up, trying to see what the commotion was. And then I was facing a brute of a man. I looked over at the button which would free us all, and smirked.

Go on. You know you want to.