5 - your eyes tell

Jungkook stared at the plate then at Yoongi. Yoongi smiled, already understanding what Jungkook wanted. He held a chicken leg close to Jungkook's lips, the smell wafting through the younger's nose.

"Please don't bite my finger," Yoongi said as Jungkook bit the chicken leg. Jungkook nodded, trying not to giggle. Yoongi smiled back. He fed Jungkook a mouthful of rice, watching him chew. As soon as Jungkook's chewing started to slow down, he prepared another mouthful for him. Yoongi fed Jungkook passionately and gently, with caution. Once in a while, Jungkook would almost bite Yoongi's finger, but he tried not to. Jungkook looked at Yoongi, whose bangs started dancing in front of his eyes. It might irritate him, or block his sight so Jungkook decided it was better for him to brush it away. Jungkook extended his hand out to Yoongi's face, brushing his bangs away. That's when Jungkook had a clear vision of Yoongi's eyes. Yoongi's eyes displayed calmness and comfort. His glance was tender and soothing. Yoongi looked up, realizing Jungkook had brushed his bangs away from his sight. They both stared into each other's eyes, exploring the galaxy hidden in it. Yoongi saw stars dancing in Jungkook's eyes, bright and twinkling. Even though it was bright, shining, and lovely, it still looked lonely, for some reason. Jungkook saw the moon in Yoongi's, strong yet secluded. The isolated moon shone against the darkness and sorrow alone, with nothing else. The darkness looked like it was covering it quickly. It looked like it needed someone to lean on. They both completed each other. Their eyes were lively and filled with color when they were together. Whatever this feeling was, it wasn't something they realized till now. The two never really had a chance to sit together quietly like they were till now. They were always interrupted by a different member or were busy with chores. They knew they looked at each other when they thought the other wasn't looking, although the other always knew they looked at each other. Yoongi bit his lip, in a non-sensual way, as if he was nervous about something.

"What's the wrong hyung?" Jungkook asked, leaning down a little as Yoongi looked down. Yoongi looked down, softly shaking his head. His bangs shifted from side to side.

"It's...nothing. Don't worry." He said, getting ready to leave. As he got up, Jungkook grabbed his hand, yanking him back. He didn't want him to leave him at all. Jungkook knew that inside, they both wanted to spend more time with each other, and perhaps learn more about one another. Jungkook pulled a little too hard, making them both fall onto Jungkook's bed, Yoongi landing on top of Jungkooks body. It took them a couple of seconds to realize what just happened, but when the realization hit, Yoongi started heating up, becoming red like a strawberry.

"Are you ok, hyung?" Jungkook asked, leaning near Yoongi's ear. Yoongi was now seated on Jungkook's lap cozily, making him even more embarrassed. Jungkook's left hand slithered around Yoongi's waist, turning him around to face Jungkook. Yoongi looked at Jungkook, confused and flustered. Jungkook's arms wrapped around Yoongi like a seatbelt, which made Yoongi feel safe. Soon, Jungkook fell asleep, hugging Yoongi like a teddy bear. Yoongi sighed, smiling softly. He kissed Jungkook's head, ruffling his hair. Slowly and smoothly, Yoongi wrapped his legs around Jungkook's waist, getting cozy. Yoongi rested his head on top of Jungkook's, facing the window. The moon was resting in the night sky, the star's by its side.

--

"Jungkook!! Yoongi!!"

A loud shout was heard from outside the door, along with banging. Yoongi woke up, his eyelids fluttering. As he woke up the rest of his body slowly, he noticed he was still clung against Jungkook's body. He hummed and yawned then looked at Jungkook. Jungkook was asleep, drooling on Yoongi's shirt. He started to process what happened last night. Yoongi remembered feeding Jungkook last night, then being pulled by Jungkook onto the bed. His heart fluttered as he imagined the same scene from last night. From the kitchen, Jin yelled again, calling them to eat.

"Jungkook! Yoongi! Come and eat, food's ready!"

Yoongi started tapping Jungkook, trying to wake him up gently. Jungkook didn't move an inch, still resting on Yoongi. Yoongi sighed, leaning towards Jungkook's ear.

"Jungkook, wake up." He said softly. Jungkook mumbled a bit, then held onto Yoongi tighter.

"Jungkook-"

"I..no..school..go"

Jungkook mumbled. It confused Yoongi a bit until he said the words out loud softly.

"You don't wanna go to school? You don't feel well?"

"Mhm"

Jungkook said, burying his head into Yoongi's chest.

"Ok, I'll tell the school that. Jimin and Taehyung can pick up your homework." Jungkook nodded, then looked up at Yoongi. His doe-eyes sparkled, just like that night.

"Hyung?"

Yoongi looked down at Jungkook smiling softly.

"Yes, my dear?"

Yoongi said, the word 'dear' slipping from his tongue. Once Yoongi realized, he felt the heat rising to his cheeks. Jungkook looked up at Yoongi, hearing what he had called him, finding it pretty cute. Jungkook bit his lip and asked,

"Can you help me out with homework?"

"Of course, Jungkook, anytime."

Yoongi said. Jungkook often asked for Yoongi's help when it came to school. Even though Yoongi said he never paid attention in class, he was definitely very smart. He knew a lot of general knowledge and understood math equations. When Yoongi wasn't around to help, it would make him a little sad but he would go ask Namjoon to help him.

Before Yoongi could leave to call the school, Jungkook tugged on his sleeve.

"And one more thing."

"Yes?"

"Call me other things than Jungkook, like dear and honey. I like it."

Yoongi nodded, rushing out of the room a little. He met Jin's eyes, and Jin stopped him.

"Hold on, where are you going?"

"To phone the school."
"Jungkook's staying home?"

"Yeah, he hasn't recovered from yesterday."

"Of course he won't if you cuddled with him."

Yoongi was a little shocked.

"Wait, how did you know?'

"We all suspected you two had something going on. You guys aren't good at hiding it.

At that moment, Jungkook came out of his room, scratching the back of his head. He overhead what Jin said. Jungkook bit his lip, feeling slightly embarrassed over them finding out. Yes, they weren't dating but with the way they have been so clingy, it would definitely seem like something was going on. And to add on how Hoseok had walked in on them at the wrong time so he always would giggle whenever Jungkook and Yoongi were together since he saw them like that.

"Anyways, take care of Jungkook, okay Yoongi?"

"Of course."

1124 words 

posted 2-7-2021