Valentine's Day special

A/N this isn't really connected to the story. It's just a special gift =)

Jungkook woke up, the chilly winter cold already in his room. He got up, turning the heater on. Taehyung, who was sleeping on the other side of the room, squirmed in his bed a little due to the sudden change of temperature. Jungkook rubbed his eyes lightly, walking over to the washroom to rinse his face and brush his teeth. He squirted the toothpaste from the tube slowly onto the toothbrush. Hoseok, who woke up a while ago, was already energetic and bright. He walked into the bathroom, noticing Jungkook was in there.

"Oh, hello, Jungkookie!" He said, poking Jungkook's cheek. Jungkook, who had just woken up, mumbled a very tired good morning. Hoseok laughed warmly at Jungkook's response and ruffled the maknae's hair. Jungkook continued brushing his teeth.

"Your hair's very nice, Jungkook," Hoseok said, smiling.

"Thank you," Jungkook said, spitting out the toothpaste. He continued to rinse his mouth and face, while Hoseok stood behind him.

"Did you remember today's Valentine's day?" Hoseok asked as he adjusted his hair. Jungkook froze for a moment.

"Ahaha! That's the same reaction Joonie gave me when I asked him," Hoseok said, laughing with his mouth wide. Jungkook quickly washed the soap off of him and dried both his hands and face. He rushed out of the bathroom to his room, to check if he had his Valentine's gift for the members. He got each member something different and had a special gift for Yoongi. For Namjoon, he was giving him chocolates along with a miniature figurine of him that Jungkook had made himself. Jin's gift was a rose because he always said he was as pretty as a flower. He had also made a lovely drawing of a flower to go with it. For Hoseok, he got him a little dancing flower in a pot along with a necklace that had heart chains connected. He knew Hoseok would absolutely love it. For Jimin, he got a few bracelets with little cat keychains, and lastly for Taehyung he got him his favorite box of chocolates with a tiny octopus plushie. Yoongi's gift was a little grand, with the sketch of Yoongi, one of Jungkook's hoodies, a chain, a cat made out of clay by Jungkook, and chocolates. When he had got everything together, he had a little moment of thought questioning if he went overboard on Yoongi's gifts. But it was fine, because he loved him more than anything, and he was sure Yoongi would like it. He grabbed his gifts, sneaking into his hyungs rooms with them. He placed everyone's gifts on their nightstands. He gave Taehyung's to him first before sneakily tip-toeing out of the room. Jimin was still asleep, the covers hanging off the ends of the bed. He walked into Jimin and Hoseok's room, placing the bracelets silently on his night table. He slithered over to the other side of the room, which was Hoseok's side. Hoseok's bed was neatly folded. Jungkook placed his gift on top of the blankets. He then crept over to the final room, where Yoongi, Namjoon, and Jin slept. He put Namjoon's gift on the night table silently. Namjoon's snores were loud, making Jungkook tremble a little with every step. Jin slept soundly on the opposite side. Jungkook placed Jin's gift on his night table too. After that, he went to Yoongi's bed. Yoongi looked lovely when he slept. His right hand was above his head, his mouth gaping open a little. His eyelashes touched his cheeks. He stared at Yoongi, Yoongi's hair draping his eyes. Jungkook couldn't help but push the hair out of his eyes. Yoongi's eyes fluttered. He was ready to cuss but when he saw it was Jungkook, he slid his hand around Jungkook's neck and brought him close. He rubbed his forehead with Jungkook's, smiling softly.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Jungkook my dear," He said. He tilted his head up, softly kissing Jungkook's lips. Jungkook turned pink, not expecting Yoongi to do that, though he did quickly kiss back. He was loving how Yoongi's lips felt against him. He almost felt magical. Yoongi smiled as he pulled away.

"I have something for you," He said, pulling out a bag.

"I do too," Jungkook said, holding out his bag. They traded presents. Little did they know Namjoon and Jin had woken up and were watching the both of them in silence. Both of them watched as Yoongi and Jungkook admired each other's gifts.

"You got me headphones? Thanks hyung, I really needed these," Jungkook said, holding it out. Yoongi had gotten Jungkook an artist set, which contained a plain page sketchbook and a pencil set, along with headphones and chocolates. As Yoongi checked out Jungkook's tiny presents, he smiled warm-heartedly. He pinned Jungkook's sketch on his wall, grinning at it. He put on Jungkook's chain. On his night table, he put the cat clay, handmade figurine next to his alarm clock.

"Come on, let's go to the kitchen and start making breakfast before the others wake up," Yoongi said, taking Jungkook's hand in his. Jin and Namjoon acted like they were asleep before Yoongi and Jungkook left. After they left, they looked at each other and smiled. The whole dorm was filled with love, laughter, and giggles as each dorm member gave out Valentine's gifts.

898 words 

posted 2-19-2021