25 - sleep

The way he worded those words wasn't a statement nor a question -- simply words he uttered out since he couldn't ask or say them in a sentence. Yoongi smiled back at him. Before he knew it, Yoongi collapsed onto him, his head resting on his collarbone. Jungkook smiled, running his hands through the other's hair. Yoongi snuggled his face into the crook of Jungkook's neck, his body sliding up slowly so he could rest his head on Jungkook's shoulder with ease.

"We didn't get to dance together today," Jungkook said, slightly sad. He pouted a little as it was something else he really wanted to do with Yoongi.

"It's ok, we can dance tomorrow instead, okay?" Yoongi assured him, patting Jungkook's chest, as that was the only place in view and reach for Yoongi. Jungkook giggled as he responded.

"Okay!"

The two fell asleep, the smaller on top of the younger as he drooled over the other's body. Jungkook had his arm over Yoongi, one on the younger's shoulder and the other around his waist. Yoongi had wrapped one of his arms around Jungkook's neck while the other was thrown onto his other shoulder. The two slept, the moon gazing down at them.

--

Yoongi stirred awake, wiping the drool from his mouth. He looked around, forgetting he had fallen asleep on top of Jungkook. He smiled, admiring Jungkook's calm state. Soon, Jungkook also woke up, rubbing his eyes.

"Morning, prince," Yoongi grinned, looking at Jungkook with adoring eyes. Jungkook blinked a couple of times before smiling back at Yoongi.

"Mo-" Jungkook yawned in the middle of his sentence, "-rning, bab- I mean, hyung."

"Oh, you can call me baby, it's fine," Yoongi giggled, ruffling Jungkook's hair, making it messier than before. Jungkook giggled back.

"Ok, baby."

Yoongi got off of Jungkook, letting Jungkook get out of bed and stretch.

"Let's freshen up, shall we?" Yoongi asked, pointing in the direction of the washroom. Jungkook nodded, allowing Yoongi to lead the way while he trailed behind him. Since the two were only wearing skirts, it took them only a few seconds to strip and walk into the shower. It has become natural for the two of them to shower together now, as they repeat the same process as always. Once they felt fresh and ready to start their day, they left the bathroom after brushing their teeth. Jungkook stood in front of the fridge as he grabbed pieces of bread along with the butter container. He toasted the bread, as Yoongi prepared their drinks and set them at the table. The sun slid in through the windows, casting bright light in the room. Yoongi and Jungkook sat at the kitchen dining table. Once they had settled down with their toasts and drinks, Jungkook brought out an idea.

"What if we also started making pancakes for breakfast? And waffles? Like the frozen kind?"

Yoongi thought about it, considering the idea.

"Are they too expensive?"

"Nah, not really," Jungkook replied, shaking his head. "I've seen some for a good price at the supermarket, where we buy snacks. I was gonna ask Seokjinnie hyung, but here we are."

Yoongi nodded.

"Okay, maybe we can dress up and go shopping after eating. There isn't much left in the fridge anyways."

Jungkook grinned. He was excited to go shopping with his hyung. Yoongi smiled back, taking a sip from his coffee. The two finished up, washed their dishes, then changed out of their clothes into more representable ones to wear. They slipped on their masks as well, to not be recognized by anyone. Then they left the dorm, locking everything up and driving off.

"We might have to fill up gas as well."

Yoongi realized, remembering the last time they filled gas was about 1 or 2 weeks ago.

"Could you teach me?"

Jungkook asked, making Yoongi glance at him, confused.

"Teach you what?"

"How to fill the car with gas, like fueling the tank," Jungkook answered. He watched Yoongi as the elder bit his lip. It seemed that he was contemplating on whether to teach Jungkook.

"I'm a good student, right?" Jungkook asked. The tone of his voice made Yoongi regret thinking about this.

"Of course you're a good student. You're my good student anyways," Yoongi chuckled. Jungkook giggled alongside him, making Yoongi happy he made the younger laugh somehow. They drove the rest of the way, a nice silence filling the car. As the duo arrived at the market, they hopped out, walking through the doors. Jungkook grabbed a basket, holding it in one hand. He looked down at Yoongi's hand, which was right beside him. It seemed a little lonely and as if it wanted to be held. Jungkook reached out his free hand to brush against Yoongi's, signaling Yoongi that he was going to hold his hand and if that was okay. Yoongi immediately grasped Jungkook's hand, happily as they walked down aisles, buying necessary foods. Once they had finished their shopping, they checked out at the cashier's counter and left the store, hopping into the car again.

"Now, off to the gas station!" Jungkook said, pumping a tiny fist in the air cutely.

"Yes indeed," Yoongi said, chuckling at the younger's cutesy antics. Yoongi drove to the station, and parked the car right beside a pump, getting out. Jungkook followed, excited to learn.

"So first we have to open the gas cap. He said pointing to the side of the car where the gas tank was and opened the flap then unscrew the cap. Jungkook watched, eager to learn and not make a mistake.

"Now that's opened, put your hand here," Yoongi said, as he stood behind Jungkook, holding Jungkook's hand under his. He held it tight, picking the pump up. Jungkook relaxed. With Yoongi's assistance, he felt confident as Yoongi led him to put the pump in properly so no gas leaks out.

"Next time, you can try by yourself and I'll watch you. I know you can do it properly," Yoongi said, smiling at him.

"I'll go pay for the gas at the station there, wait in the car, okay?" Yoongi said. Jungkook nodded. Once Yoongi had turned around, he made a tiny fist for victory. Getting into the car, he buckled his seatbelt. Yoongi returned back, with an iced coffee. He slid into the car, handing Jungkook the coffee.

"Let's share, okay?" He told Jungkook. Jungkook grinned and nodded, already taking a couple of sips.

"Make sure to leave some for me too!" Yoongi exclaimed a little scared Jungkook would finish the whole thing.

"Of course I will, I'm not that cruel," Jungkook giggled, sipping from the drink with joy.

1087 words 

posted 1-2-2021