20 - kiss

“So, shall we kiss?”
Yoongi was surprised to hear that question but he nodded, saying yes. He wanted to feel Jungkook’s lips right then, with the water beating on them.
“Yes,” Yoongi replied, pulling him closer, looking down to his lips. Without any warning, Yoongi smashed his lips onto Jungkook. Jungkook kissed back without any delay, holding Yoongi tightly. The two enjoyed that long moment, their soft pants and the water filling in for noise. Yoongi basically threw himself onto Jungkook, their bodies pressed against each other. That second, Jungkook slipped his tongue in first, tickling the top of Yoongi’s mouth. Yoongi’s back arched a little, as he slipped his tongue into Jungkook’s mouth. Their tongues flirted with each other. It was only planned to just kiss for their first kiss but instead, it turned out to be more of a makeout session. The two boys continued to kiss till they were out of breath. Jungkook was the first to pull away, licking at his own now swollen lips.
“Fuck we just...we just made out... oh my gosh…” Yoongi said not believing what they had just done, not upset over it or anything like that, just a little shocked. Jungkook hummed and nodded
“Yeah...we did just kiss...wow.” Yoongi pulled Jungkook into a hug, feeling so happy and excited
“Let’s not tell the others..? At least not yet. '' Jungkook looked up a bit puzzled as to why he wouldn’t want the others to know about this relationship. Yoongi saw his confusion and sighed starting to explain.
“I..haven’t come out to anyone but you, and It’s not that I think they will be rude or think I’m different, It’s just that I’m not ready for that step to come out to the others.” Jungkook smiles at his Yoongi, patting the elder’s hair.
“It’s fine, Yoongi. We don’t need to tell others about our kiss,” Jungkook said, stopping to peck Yoongi’s nose. “We should take our time. And I’m sure that our hyungs will support us, no matter what.”
Yoongi looked up, smiling. Jungkook’s words comforted him. The words made him feel like no harm could befall them. He rested his head on the younger’s stiff chest, standing still in the shower.
“So, should we get out? I don’t want your lovely skin getting wrinkly like a prune,” Jungkook asked, breaking the silence.
“Neither do I,” Yoongi said, poking Jungkook’s nose. They both got out, drying each other and wrapping their towels around their waist, going to Yoongi’s bedroom to get something to wear. Yoongi handed Jungkook his hoodie that said damn in big bold red letters. He wore a grey hoodie and shorts. Jungkook tugged at Yoongi’s sleeve, as he had forgotten to give him pants. Once Yoongi had turned around, humming as a way of asking what Jungkook wanted.
“You forgot to give me pants.” He said pouting a bit, placing his hands in between his legs. Yoongi shot a quick glance at his hands then went back to grab some black shorts and handed them to Jungkook. When he returned, he found Jungkook sitting on his bed, playing with the hoodie strings. He looked so cute and small while he minded his own business, making Yoongi walk straight towards the younger and kiss his head. Jungkook looked up, smiling at Yoongi.
“I like your kisses. They’re nice and soft,” He said, giggling. Yoongi blushed, not knowing how to react to Jungkook’s compliment. Jungkook softly touched his chin, pulling him closer.
“Your lips are nice and soft too. Very pretty,” He added, touching Yoongi’s lips. Yoongi’s heartbeat picked up in pace, as he watched Jungkook admire his lips. Jungkook pulled his face closer, gently placing his lips against Yoongi’s for a few seconds then pulling away. Yoongi started blushing, as he was ready to kiss back until Jungkook surprisingly moved his head back a little.
“Oh, it seems like you want to kiss me again,” He said teasingly, a playful look in his eyes. Yoongi nodded, and Jungkook patted his bare lap, signaling for Yoongi to sit on it. Yoongi looked at his bare lap, unsure if he should sit on it. Jungkook patted again, saying that it was okay so Yoongi got close and sat on his lap. He sat, while Jungkook held Yoongi’s waist, making sure they both were comfortable. Yoongi giggled as Jungkook cocked his head.
“Why are you giggling?” He asked, curious. Yoongi smiled at him.
“Nothing, it’s just that I like this,” He replied, smiling sweetly.
“Of course you do,” Jungkook said, kissing Yoongi’s nose. The two stayed like that for a while, Yoongi moving once in a while to get comfortable. Jungkook definitely felt Yoongi’s movements.
“Aren’t we moving with this relationship a little too fast?” Jungkook asked, biting his lip. Yoongi looked at him, a little confused. Once Yoongi realized, he smirked, pushing Jungkook down to lay on the bed. Jungkook looked up at him, turning pink.
“Don’t worry, I’m just teasing,” Yoongi said, giggling. Jungkook breathed, relieved they weren’t going to go too far yet. Jungkook looked at him, the word yet replaying in his mind over and over. Yoongi laid down, his chest being against Jungkook’s and his legs outside of Jungkook’s. He was pretty comfortable that way.
The two stayed like that for over an hour, having no reason to move or get up.
Yoongi started to get uncomfortable so he looked up at Jungkook and moved a piece of hair behind his ear finally speaking up “Mm Jungkook? I’m uncomfortable can we move or something?” Jungkook nodded, getting off yoongi’s body and laying down next to him "Better now?" Jungkook asked looking into his eyes. "Mhm, better"  Yoongi replies, kissing the younger's nose gently then speaking up again "I've probably said this a hundred times but you make me so happy. Like I don't know how to explain it but you just make all my daysp better. I'm not sure what I'd ever do without you" Jungkook listened to his words, so happy that he could make Yoongi so happy. He felt like he had a purpose in life now, making Yoongi happy. That was his goal from now on. Jungkook giggled and pulled Yoongi into a tight hug.

1044 words.
Posted 3-15-2021

Posted tonight because of grammys being shitty and our boys not winning =((