23 - My princess

“I love you so much, I bet you’d never know how much.”
Yoongi whispered, tracing a heart softly on Jungkook’s forearm.
“Hm?” Jungkook hummed, looking up from admiring the skirts.
“Nothing!” Yoongi assured Jungkook, patting his shoulder. Jungkook smiled back, before holding a skirt up to Yoongi.
“Since we’re alone in the dorm, do you mind wearing this? I wanna see how lovely my princess would look in skirts.” Yoongi blushed as soon as Jungkook called him princess. He usually didn’t really prefer any femenine nouns, but for Jungkook, he’d allow him to call him princess, since that was the only one femenine noun he was comfortable with.
“S-sure,” Yoongi stuttered shyly as he got up, taking the skirt. As he looked at the skirt, he noticed Jungkook’s stare.
“Turn around kookie,” He mumbled loud enough for the younger to hear.
“Right right,” Jungkook giggled as he turned around and blocked his eyes. Yoongi examined the skirt. It was a black one, with chains dangling on one end. To be honest, it matched with his current shirt, which was a long sleeved black shirt that was loose. He took off his pants, throwing on the pair of fishnet stockings and black flats. He slipped on the skirt, tucking the shirt in. He brushed his hair with the tips of his fingers, perfecting his look. Once he felt ready, he spun around, tapping Jungkook’s shoulder. Jungkook turned around, his eyes still covered and a wide, childish grin on his face. Yoongi pulled Jungkook’s hands away from his face. Jungkook’s mouth opened, shocked. Yoongi looked at the younger nervously, a little afraid of his reaction.
“D-do you like it?” Jungkook instantly nodded, without any hesitation.
“Holy shit you look amazing.” Yoongi blushed, looking down shyly and twirling.
“I told you that you’d look good in it.”
“Mhm,” Yoongi said. Jungkook got up, holding Yoongi’s hands in his.
“My princess is pretty. Always,” He muttered, kissing Yoongi’s exposed forehead.
“Always?” Yoongi asked, looking up at him.
“Always,” Jungkook repeated.
Yoongi reached down to fiddle with the bottom of the skirt, the fabric being quite soft. It felt nice in between his fingers as he played with the brim. Jungkook smiled at him, finding it quite cute that Yoongi was in his current state Yoongi looked down at Jungkook's lap, him sitting down at the head of the bed. He played with his skirt, more, as a way or him wanting to say something but too embarrassed to say it. Suddenly, Yoongi glanced up, locking eyes with Jungkook, having the confidence to say it.
“Do you… mind if you.. wear a skirt with me...and..um...we have a tiny tea party, with snacks… and um… afterwards...we just dance...under the moonlight?” Yoongi stuttered, in a soft voice. He played with his fingers as an act of being shy and nervous while glancing at his feet. Jungkook looked at Yoongi, a bit surprised about his soft behaviour. He seemed so precious and delicate. Jungkook just wanted to hold Yoongi in his hands and stare at him. Jungkook cupped Yoongi’s face, both of them making eye contact with each other.
“Of course,” Jungkook said, replying to Yoongi’s question. Yoongi’s face lit up completely, just like a child watching fireworks on New Year’s Eve. Yoongi quickly leaned in, kissing Jungkook softly on the lips before backing away and turning around, allowing Jungkook to change. Jungkook found it quite amusing how fast Yoongi’s duality could switch. It seemed like about 15 minutes ago he was dominating him, right on top of him and taking control, but now, he was as delicate as a kitten. Jungkook chose a black skirt as well, which had three white lines running around the skirt at the edges, and a cute skeleton face was near the waistband.In comparison to Yoongi’s skirt, it might’ve been shorter, but that didn’t matter at all to Jungkook. Once Jungkook had fixed the skirt onto him, he checked himself out in the mirror. The skirt matched well with his hoodie he was wearing.
“Are you done yet?” Yoongi asked politely, still covering his eyes.
“Almost,” Jungkook replied, fixing his skirt. Once he felt like he looked appealing, he turned around and pulled Yoongi’s hands from his face. Yoongi’s reaction was an unforgettable one, as his face broke into a big smile while he admired Jungkook from all angles. He travelled in a circle around Jungkook, loving how the skirt complimented his tiny waist.
“You look… lovely,” Yoongi finally said, breathless as if he ran a 100-mile race. Little did they know how ethereal they both looked. Yoongi took Jungkook’s hand, pulling him out of the room and taking him to the living room. He took two pillows for them to sit on like cushions. Jungkook turned on the fairy lights, which hung around the edges of the living room. He sat on the pillow, legs criss crossed, making himself comfy. Yoongi returned in an elegant manner, carrying a tray with snacks. He placed it gently on the table, smiling at Jungkook. Somehow, this reminded Jungkook of when Yoongi was dressed as a maid. Memories of that day flashed back, and Jungkook blanked out. He could swear he felt his nose bleed that day, and even now, he could faintly feel a liquid gushing down his nose. Yoongi returned once more, as soon as Jungkook hurriedly wiped the liquid oozing fast. Yoongi smiled sweetly at him. As he did, Jungkook felt himself melting internally, as Yoongi’s soft side was unraveling.
“Just give me a few minutes, my sweet patient little prince, as I bring our drinks,” He said in a charming manner. Jungkook nodded slowly as he watched Yoongi skip joyfully to the kitchen. Jungkook could hear Yoongi’s soft humming from the kitchen, making him feel at peace. Yoongi’s mellow voice soared around the house, like a boat on a calm sea. Jungkook felt as if he were in heaven, with Yoongi by his side, as Yoongi returned, holding a cup with his coffee and banana milk for Jungkook
“Here you go~,” Yoongi said, sounding like a waiter tending to a customer at a restaurant. Jungkook giggled nervously, still shy from Yoongi wearing a skirt. He just looked so perfect in it. Yoongi cocked his head, putting his hand on Jungkook’s shoulder.
“Relax a bit, it’s just the both of us here,” he spoke softly. Those words echoed through his ears.
‘Both of us?’
Yoongi smiled at him, taking a sip from his cup delicately. Jungkook mirrored that action, keeping his eyes on Yoongi the whole time. Yoongi gulped, Jungkook’s stare intimidating him.
“Jungkook, you keep staring, may I ask why?”

1117 words
Posted 3-23-2021