13 - on a drive

Jungkook put up his papers back into his binder, being quick with cleaning up the desk wanting to see Yoongi again. Yes, it had only been an hour and a half but he just already missed Yoongi. Once everything was up he went to the kitchen, making a cup of coffee to bring to Yoongi figuring he'd want it along with a banana milk for himself. He walked down the hall to where his office was, knocking on the door before walking in.
"Hyung? I finished my homework." Yoongi was sitting on the couch, his notepad on his lap scribbling down something. Yoongi looked up and softly smiled, patting the spot next to him, saying he could sit next to him. Jungkook put the cup of coffee and milk on the table next to the couch.
"How's lyric writing going?" He asked, looking over Yoongi's shoulder to see what was written. There was nothing on the lined paper.
"Still nothing?" Jungkook asked, a little shocked.
"Yeah," Yoongi sighed. He looked over to Jungkook. Yoongi flipped the page over, something he wasn't ready for Jungkook to see. Jungkook notices but doesn't say anything, not wanting to push Yoongi to talk about it if he wasn't comfortable with it.
"So, Hyung. What do you have in mind so far for your mixtape?"
"Well, I have a couple songs already done, they just have to go through the other producers and get their opinions on them. As for now I'm just writing lyrics down for another song. As for the direction of where it'll go, I've probably said this before but I want it full of my personal experiences and just...you get what I mean?"
Jungkook nodded knowing what he was trying to get across
"Mhm I understand."
Yoongi sighed.
"I feel like going out on a drive would help." He said, leaning back on the chair's back. Jungkook nodded.
"That'll give you some fresh ideas maybe," Jungkook stated. Yoongi nodded in agreement.
"Jungkook?" Yoongi asked, tilting his head to capture Jungkook beside him.
"Yeah?" Jungkook asked, in response.
"You sure you don't have school tomorrow?" Yoongi interrogated, flipping the paper in front of him.
"Yup," Jungkook said. Yoongi got up, shoving his wallet into his pocket and grabbed the notebook and Jungkook's wrist.
"What are you doing Hyung?" Jungkook asked, as Yoongi dragged them both out of the room's door.
"We're going out on a drive," He said, stopping when they reached the door. "Jin!"
Jin emerged from the washroom. It looked like he had washed his face, since he looked wide awake.
"It's Jin hyung, but yes?"
"Me and Jungkook are going out," Yoongi said, starting to leave the door.
"Ok, be back soon," Jin called after the two, closing the door. Jungkook hopped into the front seat, as Yoongi sat in the driver's seat. They both buckled up. Yoongi drove their car out of the driveway. They were now on the road, casually driving
Jungkook looked over at Yoongi steering the wheel of the car with one hand, not realizing he was biting his lip. Jungkook blushed when Yoongi looked over for a second , mentioning the lip bite.
Jungkook looked awake and out the window seeing the bright blue sky, it felt nice to be alone with Yoongi again. It was quiet in the car but it was a nice silence.
Eventually Yoongi looked over to Jungkook again, telling him that he could turn on some Music if he liked, Jungkook took that change and turned on his phone, choosing a random playlist he made and letting the music start, the first song came on being Eyes, Nose, lips by taeyang. He softly sang along the lyrics, it being one of his current favorite songs. Yoongi listened more to Jungkook singing than the actual song.
After that song a few other songs played such as Mr. Chu, come back home, touch my body, and this is love. Jungkook had some pop songs on his playlist that he liked but he mostly had KPOP and other stuff. He was still figuring out his music taste.
Yoongi drove around for about an hour and a half, still having no inspiration. He sighed annoyed wanting to have something down but there was just nothing. Jungkook noticed he seemed upset so he took his free hand and held it, hoping it would maybe calm him down. Yoongi didn't expect him to hold his hand like that but let him do as he wanted. Yoongi looked at the time seeing it was just about six o'clock, feeling Hungry he asked
"Wanna go find somewhere to eat? I'll tell Jin Hyung that we aren't eating with the others."
Jungkook hummed and nodded "Could we get Samgyeopsal?"
Yoongi nodded "Yeah sure we can get that, and would you actually mind calling and telling him that we won't be home for dinner?"
Jungkook paused the music and pulled up his contact list, picking Jins name and pressing the call button. It took a few rings before Jin pecked up
"Hello?"
"Hey Hyung. Yoongi Hyung and I aren't joining in for dinner, we're gonna eat out." Jin mumbled something then said okay. There wasn't much else said so he hung up. Jungkook turned the music back on "He didn't seem to happy about it but said okay"
"Mm Understandable why he wouldn't be too happy but we'll still go out and get food. I'll pay for it don't worry about that to"
Jungkook smiled, happy that he was being nice and paying for it, though he wanted to do something back in return so that's what he thought about as they went to a place that sold Samgyeopsal.
The savory smell wafted through their noses as they parked the car in front of the stall. The owner seemed to have a few servings of the dishes left. Yoongi got out of the car wearing a mask to not reveal his identity. He paid for the dishes, as well as giving more money for the stall owner to deliver it. The owner seemed fine with delivering it, as he nodded to Yoongi in a polite manner and left. Yoongi came back to Jungkook with 2 servings of Samgyeopsal, piping hot.
"Eat up, and then we'll leave," Yoongi said, handing Jungkook a pair of wooden chopsticks. They both devoured the meal hungrily, since the last time they ate was a couple of hours ago.
"Now where are we off to?"

1085 words
3-2-2021