Chapter 11

The day comes for Tommy and Technoblade to go to L'manberg and retrieve Techno's weapons. With that day comes an important decision for me: do I want to go with them? Going would make my presence known to everyone on the server. I had struggled with this decision for so long, but I had finally made my choice. 

"Of course I'm coming", I tell Tommy with a smile. 

"Awesome!", he hoots. 

Technoblade meets my eyes, "it may be risky, but nothing is going to happen to any of us", he assures. 

I nod in acknowledgment. While I was nervous about everything that could go wrong, I was really excited about seeing the rest of the world. I had yet to see any of L'manburg or any part of the DreamSMP besides Spawn. It would also be the first time I go deep inside and travel across the nether. 

Technoblade supplies me and Tommy with armor, weapons, and potions to make sure we would both be safe. We both marvel at the extensive amount of items Techno was giving us. Philza spent the whole time reminding us to follow Techno's lead and if in doubt, go invisible and run home. We all drink a fire resistance potion and leave for the portal, shouting goodbyes to Philza. 

The Nether looked the same as last time, but it felt strange being inside of it. It was like there was a small aura surrounding me that was repelling the heat. Oh- the fire resistance potion. Techno leads that way and Tommy and I follow closely behind. We swiftly move across the land, taking pre-constructed bridges. At one point I glance over at Tommy and I catch him getting a distant look in his eye as he walks over a particularly narrow bridge. 

"Hey", I whisper, "you're doing great". 

He looks at me, slightly embarrassed, "Thank you, y/n". 

We arrive at the community portal, which was in a room made of black brick. 

"Alright guys, it's time for the invisibility potions", Technoblade says, whipping out his potion. 

Me and Tommy both take out one of ours. 

"Remember", Technoblade says, "keep your boots on so we don't lose track of one another, but take the rest of your armor off". 

We all take our chest plate, leggings, and helmet off and down the potion on the count of three. I watch as Tommy and Technoblade vanish before my eyes. 

"Wow!", I exclaim, fascinated. As realistic as the Minecraft world felt at some points, it's magical elements wouldalways awestruck me. 

"Ok", I hear a pair of boots say with Techno's voice, "everyone goes in the portal on three. One-two-three!" 

I step into the purple void of a portal and reappear in a new land. "Woah", I gasp, looking at the landscape before me. I'm here... I'm really here. 

"Follow these magic and highly discreet boots", Technoblade jokes, walking forwards. 

I follow the boots, into the community house. Inside the community house, we go down a hidden trap door into an underground system.

"What is this", I ask, unable to recognize where we were. 

"These are the sewers the Tubbo made. We are using them to move quickly without being seen", Tommy explains.

"Ok Tommy", Technoblade interrupts, "you lead from here. Take us to your house". 

A new pair of boots takes the lead and goes deeper into the sewers, making a few select turns. We quickly reach a dead end, which Tommy announces is right beneath his house. Suddenly, Tommy appears. 

"Ok, the invisibility has worn off", Technoblade explains as we also reappear. "Let's get in Tommy's house and block the doors so people can't see or come in". 

We both nod at the plan. Tommy climbs up the ladder to his house first and he gives an all-clear for us to follow. When Technoblade and I come up we find Tommy circling the room. 

"What the-", he mutters, looking around confused. 

"What's wrong", I ask. 

"Someone's been in here", Tommy mutters. "This isn't how I left my house at all". 

A door opens. All three of us freeze and turn around to see someone staring at us. 

"Can I help you guys?", the guy asks. 

"Tommy, I said to block the door", Technoblade whispers harshly. 

"Oh I'm sorry, I just realized that someone tried invading my house", Tommy argues. 

"YOUR house?", the guy interrupts. "No no no, this is MY house!" 

"What are you on, Connor", Tommy asks annoyed. 

"Well this was a vacant home and since you got my last house blown up, I decided to move in!"

"No, this is my house", Tommy yells, "get out!" 

The two of them get into an argument. I glance over at Technoblade and shrug. He sighs. 

"OK!", Techno yells, silencing Tommy and Connor. "We have bigger problems than this house right now. For instance, Connor has seen us". 

Connor looks confused, "What do you mean, 'I've seen you', what's wrong with that?" 

"Well you see- I'm wanted, Tommy is exiled", Techoblade glances at me, "and you don't even want to get me started with her". 

I smirk. 

"I- I won't tell anybody I saw you", Connor says bewildered, stepping away from us and towards the door. 

Tommy cuts Connor off and covers the door in stone. 

"You see, we would love to believe you Connor, but I don't think we have a choice here", Technoblade says, drawing out his axe. 

"Woah-wait, wait!" Connor yells, backing into a corner. 

Tommy places more stone, but this time it is around Connor, locking him into the corner. Connor starts having a panic attack. 

"Is he going to be ok", I ask, a little concerned. 

"Yeah give me a second", Tommy responds. "HEY CONNOR, YOU BREATH TOO QUICKLY AND ALL THE AIR WILL BE GONE", he yells into the stone encasing built around Connor. 

All we get for a response is a muffled scream. Tommy and Technoblade snicker. 

"Hey guys, what if we used him to get my weapons back", Technoblade suggests. "Like a hostage negotiation". 

"Sounds like a plan", I say, looking over at Tommy to see what he has to say. 

"Ok, but I want part of the deal to be that he leaves my house". 

"One thing at a time, Tommy", Technoblade sighs, rolling his eyes. 

We remove one of the blocks around Connor to see him cowering in the corner. 

"Time to go", Technoblade tells him. 

"Go where?", he asks nervously. 

Technoblade looks at me and Tommy, "It's time to pay L'manberg a visit".