Chapter 15

Is she starting?
OH MY GOSH SHE'S ON!
Hi :)
HIII
Hi y/n!
Y/N!!!!
OMG SHE'S LIVE

The voices are deafening at first, so loud that I can't think, but they slowly fade into the background. I didn't recognize the voices and couldn't particularly understand what they were saying. 

Now that silence has comfortably settled in my head, I start thinking. What happened? Ok- I can think through this. Techno has dogs for his...dog army! He needs them for his weapons- wait we got them back already... and then we went back for the discs! What happened next...? 

Sadness overwhelms me. Oh- Tommy and I had to leave Technoblade, he betrayed us. We even fought him. Wait... we fought him. What happened after we fought him? 

I can visualize everything- the TNT raining down, the Withers hissing in the background, the growling of the dogs... but why can I remember anything after it? I want to remember. I need to remember! 

My eyes flutter open to a dimly lit room. Despite the minimal lighting, I'm given a splitting headache. I wince and bring my hands up to rub my temples to relieve the pain, except my hands aren't there. I blink a few times both in confusion and to help subside the pounding head in my head. That's when I realize I can't move my hands. I try and sit up only to find that I can't do that either. 

Oh my gosh, I've been tied down! I try to struggle against the bonds, but I can't move a muscle. My eyes frantically search the room for something that can help me, but the room I'm in is barren. How did I get here? Who did this to me? 

Approaching footsteps interrupt my thinking. Guess my questions are going to be answered faster than I thought. The footsteps get louder until they are right beside me. I glance to the side of the bed I'm trapped in and my eyes narrow. Dream. 

"Ah, you're awake, y/n", he says softly, kneeling beside me. "You gave me quite the scare there for a moment". 

My nostrils flare in anger and I inhale deeply, preparing to give him a piece of my mind, but nothing happens. Wait... why can't I yell at him? Is there something over my mouth? I quickly look down to inspect my mouth, but I can't see anything over it in my periphery. I try to make noise- any noise, but the only sound I'm producing is a constricted exhale. 

Panicked and confused, I look over at Dream who is silently watching. He pulls his mask off, locking eyes with me. Oh my gosh, Dream has captured me again. What did he do to me this time? Will I ever see my friends again? Dream must have noticed the panic in my eyes because he tentatively takes his hand and places it on my leg. 

"Y/n, are you ok?", he asks. 

That's when it hit me- I can't feel him touching my leg. Wait- am I paralyzed? My eyes widen and I look back at Dream. 

"Y/n", he says carefully, "blink twice if you can hear me". 

I blink twice. 

"Ok- blink one time for no and twice for yes", he instructs. "Are you in pain?" 

I pause to think. Blink 

"Ok, next question. Can you talk?" 

Blink 

"I see. Can you move your body?" 

Blink 

"Is that from pain?" 

Blink 

"Can you feel my hand on your leg right now?" 

Blink