02

Time skip {next morning}
My pencil glides across a paper in my new sketch book. I look at the finished product observing the exact women from my dream.
I put my pencil down and close the book.

"Jiah" a knock came from my door before it was pushed opened. Gahyeon comes galloping into my room and falls back onto my bed with a smile completely covering her face.

"Your in a good mood" I say with a small smile.

"You didn't tell me you had a boyfriend" Gahyeon says, her smile growing wider.

I can't help but laugh "I don't have one." Gahyeon's smile disappears from her face "then who was that one boy..." she mumbles. "Who?" I give her a curious but serious look.
-----

I sit down at the table in the cafeteria with Gahyeon. Gahyeon rambles about random things like a new kid and her grades.

I just ignore her and eat my food. Someone sits down next to me, Gahyeon kicks me, looks at me then the person beside me. I roll my eyes and look beside me, my eyes widen at the sight of the boy.

It's the Caramel hair boy from my dream. "I-It's you...." I stare at him without looking away for a second, fearing I am in a dream and he might disappear again.

"I thought you said you didn't know him..." Gahyeon gives me a confused look and I return one to her as well. "We've never...directly met before" the boy says.

A tall boy I didn't recognize comes up to our table and puts his hand on the Caramel haired boy's shoulder "Mark got stuck in another trash can" said the tall boy.

The Caramel hair boy sighs and nods"I'm Haechan by the way, I hope I'll be seeing you around again" he said before getting up and leaving with the tall boy.

"Are you going to the party at Taehyung's house tonight?" Gahyeon asks.

"No" I say while trying to keep Haechan in my view. "I don't even know why I asked" Gahyeon says with an awkward laugh. "What do we have to do to get you to go" Felix asks, putting his hands on my shoulders.

I look up to him then lay my head down on the table "I'm not going." Felix sits down next to me then shrugs "I tried" he says.

An eruption of yelling emerged from the direction of the hallway. I get up from the table and look around the hallway and see Seungkwan and Hoshi fighting. "Break it up guys."

Seungkwan gets on top of Hoshi and starts repeatedly punching him. "Seungkwan get off him" I raise my voice a little. I wait a few minutes before trying to pull Seungkwan away from Hoshi.

I grab Seungkwan and give a tug, he pushes me off him causing me to fall to the ground and he goes back to hitting Hoshi. I chuckle a little then pull Seungkwan again, this time he goes flying backwards.

He hits the wall then the floor. My eyes widen at the sight of the now unconscious boy, I move closer to Hoshi to help him up and he starts sliding away from me. "GET AWAY FROM ME!" He screams in fear.

I stop moving closer to him. I look around, seeing a crowd starting to form, it doesn't take long before whispers and stares start filling the hallway.

I look down at the ground and walk towards my locker, everyone moves out of my way quickly, fearing what I'll do to them if they get in my way.

I grab my bag and run out of the school building.
----

I come to a stop under a bridge I go to often, I set my bag down and grab a few small rocks. I walk about 15 steps away from a sign before turning back to it, I clear my mind and throw the rocks aiming for the sign.

I hit the sign with every rock in my hands. I bend down to collect another rock to throw. Thoughts about the dream I had, what happened in the hallway and in the forest start to fill my head.

"Why is all of this happening?" I say out loud.
I think about the women, the guys from my dream, and being chased by those people. The ringing starts again.

I wince at the painful sound that's now filling my ears. I shake my head trying to focus but the sound starts to get to me, I throw another rock at the sign but this time the top of the sign bends all the way back, now touching the bottom and the ringing is gone again...

I get a sudden urge I'm being watched, I look all around me and see someone's head move back behind an empty storage building.

I bend down to grab a bigger rock but keep my eyes in the direction I saw the person. I slowly walk towards the building, I take a deep breath before looking around the corner to see...nothing.

"Must've been an animal" I say to myself trying to keep it together. I press my back to the wall and slide down onto the ground, I look at the sky. "What's happening to me..." I whisper with a shaky voice and a now shaky body.