07

Over the weekend I got to know the boys better and I've been hanging out with Jaemin quite a bit. We did trust exercises like falling from a tree and someone has to catch you.

Luckily I didn't fall on the ground but Mark did. Ten was supposed to catch Mark but he got distracted by a squirrel and completely turned around when Mark was falling.

He's fine though, Yuta made something for him and it fully healed him up after a few hours. Other then that everything's been going pretty smooth, well I did accidentally walk into the bathroom when Doyoung was taking a shower.

I also messed around with Yuta's stuff and almost blew up the house but Yuta interfered before I could add the ingredients together.

Other than that everything has been going smooth....I think. Today is going to be my first day of training. Jaemin said we will start after school.

-----

"Jiah who's the guy your staying with?" Gahyeon asks for about the 500th time toady, she's been asking me who I've been staying with and a few other things about him.

I didn't tell her I've been staying with a group of guys, she just thinks I'm only staying with one.

I was hoping at lunch she would shut up but I've discovered nothing can make her do that. Felix walks over to our lunch table "What?" Felix sits beside me.

"Jiah is staying with a guy but won't tell me who" Gahyeon tells Felix, Felix looks at me with a look of curiosity.

"More importantly why'd you ditch us on Friday?" Felix asked with a smug smile. "I remembered I had something to do" I said confidently.

"You told me that you weren't feeling good" Gahyeon gave me a suspicious look. "Were you by chance hanging out with the guy friend your staying with" Gahyeon and Felix leaned closer to me like I was going to tell them something really big no one else could know about.

I looked around the cafeteria trying to spot someone that could get me out of talking about this. "No" I squeaked.

"Jiah I just want you to know your a terrible lair" Gahyeon laughs and crosses her arms satisfied with herself.

"I'm not lying" I blurt. I look to my left and notice Mark walking in this direction, I look in front of me down at the table with wide eyes, contemplating what to do.

"Hey Jiah" Mark says with a cheerful smile. "Who's this?" Gahyeon smirks "Are you the one Jiah is staying with?" Felix asks like they know each other.

Mark looks at me, I put my hand by my mouth so Gahyeon and Felix won't see, I mouth the word no to Mark. Mark looks back at Felix and says "No?" in a questioning tone.

"How do you two know each other?" Gahyeon asks, before Mark could say anything I say "we....have a project we are doing together for science.

Speaking of which he should probably go work on it" I get up, grab Mark's arm and pull him out of the cafeteria.

"thanks" I say to him then leave.

------

I ended up going to the bridge. I think about everything that's happened so far in my life and how I got into this situation.

I look up at the sky and imagine lightning, rain, and thunder spreading across the sky.

Before I knew it, a thunder storm was forming just like I imagined. I lay down on the ground and close my eyes, I feel the rain hitting my face and feel the wind. I stop thinking about everything, I enter a pleasant state of euphoria and drift off into a different world.

-----

My eyes open revealing a dimly lit cellar, with a smell of mildew and something rotting. I try to move but my hands and legs are in glowing metal cuffs. There is a silver table next to me with a lot of different tools on it.

"Your finally awake. Don't try using your powers they are useless in this room" A man says walking over to me from a dark area, and he stops right in front of me. "Where am I?" the man laughs at my question. "Where are the others?" the man asks

"What others?"
"Don't play dumb with me where are they hiding?"

"I don't know who your talking about" I answer honestly. The man picks up a knife from the silver table "I'm going to ask you one more time where are they hiding?" The man says in a stern tone.

"I don't know who your talking about!." The man takes the knife and slowly pushes in my thigh.

I let out an inhuman scream. "Where are the group of boys you were with?" The man repeated this time with more clarity of what he was talking about. "I don't know"

The man takes the knife out of my leg and sinks the knife into my other leg. "I DON'T KNOW WHERE THEY ARE!" I scream. "I don't want to hurt you but I have to until you tell me where the others are hiding"

"I don't know where they are" I repeat. The man unlocks the metal cuffs and takes me over to a huge sink filled with water. His grip is tight on my hair "Wanna change that answer?" I shake my head and repeat "I don't know where they are."

The next thing I know my head is being submerged underwater, the water hugs my lungs tight preventing me from getting any air.

My head is lifted from the water to be met with the same question "Where are the others!" The man screams at me, I feel tears welling up in my eyes.

I'm helpless, there's nothing I can do, no one that is going to save me. "I don't know" my tears are fighting to get past my barrier ready to run free from my eyes.

My head is dunked under once again, I try to hold onto the side of the big sink and push up but it's too slick.

Unable to hold my breath anymore I take a breath in, inhaling the water. As it fills my lungs panic builds, I start to lift my head more desperate for the air which is now like a luxury.

Everything starts getting darker, before my vision can go completely black I am reunited with the air once again.

The water drains from my lungs and is replaced by air. The man repeats his question once again, I answer truth fully once again "I don't know"

instead of being greeted by the water the man release me from his grip, I put my hands on my knees coughing. I feel something sharp in the top of my back and rip down to the bottom.

All the air that was just restored to my lungs is forced out by a scream, I fall to the ground on my knees and hands.

The man kicks me hard, hitting me with just enough force to completely knock me to the ground.

I lay on the cold hard ground , unable to move. All my strength was ripped out of me with the knife that gladly collided with my back.

The tears finally broke free and silently poured down my cheeks. My breath stopped flowing smoothly, and started to slow like it was blocked until all the air was gone. It felt like all the air was sucked out of the room.

My lungs cried for the air, begged for it. I felt someone violently shake me and I hear a distant voice say my name "Jiah!" the voice was filled with fear.

"Jiah wake up!" The voice called out, I felt something pressed against my chest then quickly removed. I heard the voice say something about not breathing.

"Jiah" the voice repeated filled with fear and pain, the voices sounded oddly familiar. "Jaemin?" I whispered. My vision went completely black before my eyes opened.

-----

Jaemin had both his arms wrapped around me with his head facing down. "Jaemin" he lifted his head, his eyes meeting mine.

His cheeks are soaked and his eyes are red "are you...crying?"