05

I am woken by the bright rays from the sun shining through the window directly onto my eyelids. I look around at the room I am in, remembering about what happened last night. There's a knock on my door and then Jaemin popped his head in the room.

"Are you up?" Jaemin asks "yeah" I hum in response. "Breakfast is ready, Haechan is also waiting for you to explain whatever you want to know"

I get up and follow Jaemin to the kitchen since I don't know where it is. "Good morning Jiah" "Good morning Haechan" I greet back. "What all do you want to know?" he asks.

"For starters everyone's names, and why people are trying to capture us." Haechan tells me the names of each member then says "we don't know much about the people in armor but we know they are working for the guy you saw in your dream that rides a white horse."

"We think they might want to kill us by burning us at the stakes just like they did to our parents and other magical people that came before us, but we don't know why."

"Who was the women in my sketch from my dream?" I ask. "Her name is Park Jihae, she is the reason we all are alive, she scarified herself to save our parents from the stakes. I think we have a book about her in our library." Haechan explained

Park? She has the same sur-name as me... "wait you have a library, in the house?" I ask. "Yeah, you just take one of the tunnels in the basement to get to it" he says nonchalantly "t-tunnels- someone's going to have to give me a tour of this place"

Jaemin laughs, with a smile going from ear to ear Jaemin says "I'll give you a tour" Jaemin winks causing my face to start burning. "oh dude he's flirting" Mark says appearing out of nowhere (A/N: I had to do it)

"Can you guys stop teleporting around everywhere, it's starting to freak me out" I say while looking directly at Mark. "I didn't teleport. I was invisible" he muttered the last part but loud enough I could hear.

"You can turn invisible?" I lean forward and tilt my head still looking at Mark. "Jiah how about I give you that house tour now" Jaemin suggested, he got up and guided me to the indoors training room.

The training room was through one of the tunnels in the basement, it didn't take that long to get to but there were a few places we went to get to the training room that I would have never noticed were even passages.

"This is where we practice with weapons, we train with our powers outside so we don't destroy anything."

"What kind of weapons do you guys have?" "mainly things like knifes, daggers, swords but we also have crossbows, bows, and a few guns."

"What kind of books are in the library?" "history about magical things like remedies, magical plants, all kinds of stuff like that"

"Will I get a teacher for the weapons training or will I have to figure everything out on my own?" "Depends, do you want a teacher?" he says in a flirty way, I look at him absolutely speechless.

"I was kidding, someone will help you in the beginning and then after a while if you still want to work with that person then you can"

Jaemin shows me around the rest of the house, most of it's underground so no one will notice a huge mansion in the middle of the woods. There is a lot of hidden passages but Jaemin shows me every inch of the house and the training ground location outside as well.

The outside training grounds have a spell on them to prevent non-magical beings from seeing us training. Jaemin showed me where the land is marked indicating where the spell starts and stops.

"Oh whenever your travelling between here and school I recommend having someone take you the first few times so you don't get lost, it's a lot more confusing travelling between the two than you would think."

"Thanks for showing me around Jaemin, I really appreciate it." "Anytime, if you need anything just come to me" he said revealing another wide smile.

"Cute" I accidentally say out loud. Jaemin's cheeks turn a faint tint of light pink "what?" his voice cracks.

"Get a room" Chenle say with a look of disgust on his face. Jaemin starts laughing sarcastically then abruptly stops ending with a straight face. "speaking of getting a room Jiah do you want to see Chenle's room?"Jaemin smirks.

"Don't go anywhere close to my room!" Chenle shouts. Jaemin smiles and holds his hands out to me "Let's go Jiah" I take his hand and follow him once again. "I'M WARNING YOU, STAY OUT OF MY ROOM!" Chenle screams.

Jaemin and me run to the living room laughing at Chenle's reaction. "I don't have your number, do you mind giving it to me just in case I run into trouble again?" I pull out my phone ready to hand it to Jaemin.

He nods and enters his number into my phone, he enters his name as sexy with a heart next to it as well. I laugh once I see the name he typed "sexy? really?" he shrugs and says "it's my nickname."

"Jiah, Haechan told me to tell you your first session of training starts tomorrow, be at the indoor training area by 2pm." Jeno stated before heading in a different direction.

"Is Haechan the leader or something?" Jaemin shakes his head and says "no Taeyong is but he's not here right now so Haechan was put in charge, and Haechan just likes to boss us all around too."