10

"Where are they?" The cold voice asked aching for an answer "I don't know" I said staring at the figuring lurking in the dark.

"If you won't tell me where they are I guess I'll just have to get Jiah too" the figure walked closer but still hidden in the dark.

"Stay away from her!" I scream, lunging forward only to be held back by the cuffs around my wrists and legs. The figure move towards me laughing, he picks up something from the silver table and everything goes black.

----

My hand rests on my aching head "are you ok?" Winwin asks "yeah, my head just hurts and I'm having the dreams again."

"What happens in them?" I think back to the dream I had this morning before shaking my head and telling him "nothing important"

Yuta places a cup filled with an awful smelling liquid in front of me "this should stop the headache and prevent it from coming back for a while"

I give him a little smile before picking up the cup and swallowing the liquid as quickly as I can to prevent from throwing up. "You should tell Jaemin about the dreams, everyone knows but him. It's only fair to tell him" Winwin whispers.

-----

I sit down on my bed and think. "Should I tell Jaemin?" Someone wraps their arms around me from behind "Tell me what?" Jaemin whispers in a low tone in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"Nothing" I say nervously as I turn to see him "tell me, pleaseeeeeeeee" he whines. "....Gahyeon asked if I want to go on a double date with her and her friend?" I say thinking of random words and manage to actually putting something together.

"A date?" Jaemin says smirking at me "If you don't want to go-" "I'll go" Jaemin interrupts "What?" I looked at him shocked, I didn't expect him to actually say yes.

"I'll go as your date" he says with a smile "How should I act?" I give him a confused look "Should I act like your friend or your boy-" I put my hand over his mouth knowing where his sentence was going.

"Don't say that out loud here, who knows who's listening" I say glancing at my door, Jaemin grabs my hand and lowers it so he can speak again. "Your embarrassed" Jaemin teases. "No I'm not"

"So your embarrassed of me then?" Jaemin says, catching me off guard "I'm not embarrassed of you I just uh I-" Jaemin raises his hand in the air before putting it back down, laughing "I was kidding"

"When is the date?"
"Gahyeon didn't say. I was going to ask her tomorrow at school"

Jaemin looks at me with excited eyes "Can I pick out your outfit?" he beams "only if you let me pick out yours, and pick out something that fits the occasion" I reply, Jaemin nods his head and moves to my closet.

"Where are we going for the date?" "A cafe then an aquarium?" I hesitantly say the last part. Jaemin makes a quiet "yes" sound and flips through the clothes in my closet.

After looking through all of a section of the closet he turns to me and says "you have nothing to wear, but don't worry I'm already making you something" Jaemin gives me a big smile "I'm sorry did you say your making me something to wear?" I ask just making sure my ears were working.

Jaemin nods and closes my closet "Hey Jaemin...I don't know about you making me something to wear, that doesn't seem like a very good idea." I say slowly "It'll be fine, just trust me" Jaemin turns and practically runs to his room.

I quickly walk to Mark's room and knock on the door. He cracks it open to see who it is then opens it fully and stands in the doorway. "I was wondering if I should trust Jaemin's ability to make clothes" I say earning a surprised look from Mark.

"Why is he making clothes?" Mark asks "That's not important, what is though is if he's good at making clothes or not" I reply trying trying to avoid Marks question. "He makes stuff for some of us sometimes and it always turns out good"

I smile at mark tell him "thanks" then quickly walk back to my room.

-----

I look around the lunch room for Gahyeon, once I spot her I go over to her and sit down. "Gahyeon I need you to come on a double date with me and this whole thing is your idea." I say quickly.

"Why is this my idea?" Gahyeon asks "I told Ja- the person I'm bringing that this was your idea" Gahyeon nods "Ok when and where are we going?"

"A cafe then an aquarium?"
"An aquarium. It's been a while since I've heard that choice for a date, but it defiantly has potential"

"Potential?" I repeat in a questioning tone "It's been too many years since you've gone on a date, I'm going to make sure this is your best one" she says with a smile.

"I already know who I am going to take so how about we go ahead and go today after school at 8" Gahyeon suggests. I agree with the chosen time, the bell rings and we go back to class.

-----

I slowly look through Jaemin's clothes picking out a few things that would look good together until Jaemin walks in. As soon as he walks in he puts both his hands behind his back "What are you doing in here?" Jaemin asks in a high pitched tone.

"Picking out your clothes for the date today" I reply "It's today?" Jaemin asks with a smile, I nod "Great timing, I just finished your dress" Jaemin turns around and stuffs something into a decorated box. "I'm wearing a dress?" I ask turning to him.

"Yeah...Is that ok?" I nod and turn back to the closet, looking through the rest of the clothes. "It's just been awhile since I've worn a dress" I say, remembering the guy I was last with and our last date.

I place an outfit on his bed "This is your outfit, make sure your ready before 8" I walk towards the door, Jaemin grabs my arm and gives me the box he put something in. "Open this after you look in your closet"

(A/N: Boring chapter but I gotta build details about the date. I don't know I'm just letting this go where ever my brain takes me.)