19

I can hear my heart pounding in my ears "W-who are you?" I stutter. The bunny looking man takes a few steps closer.

As he moves closer I take a few steps backwards. The man tilts his head at me before saying "You don't remember me?" He moves closer.

"There's no need to be afraid Jiah I'm here to take you back home with me" I give him a confused and scared look.

"Come on Jiah It's me Jungkook. Do you really not remember?" The mans voice trails off.

"Jungkook?" I whisper the familiar name. I put one hand on my spinning head and the other on a tree to keep myself up.

I see Jungkook smiling at me then we're being pulled away from each other by a women, me screaming his name as loud as I can like that will do anything and him doing the same.

I see us together like we've been friends for years, and I see....us....kissing.

I shake my head and bring my eyes from the ground to Jungkook. "I remember..?" I take a few steps back again. I remember the good....and the bad.

Jaemin tackles Jungkook from behind. He is quickly ripped from Jungkook, the guards hold Jaemin kicking and screaming at Jungkook.

"What's wrong Jaemin? You miss me that much?" Jungkook laughs at Jaemin "You bastard! You really have some nerve to face us again after what you did!" Jaemin screams.

My vision quickly changes into another flash back.

"Why would you do that Jungkook you know I like Jiah!" A younger Jaemin screams at a younger Jungkook.

Jungkook scoffs at Jaemin's words "She wants me, she's never even noticed you." Jungkook leans closer to Jaemin.

"Do yourself a favor Jaemin and just give up. Tonight I'm going to prove that she's mine."

Jaemin luges towards Jungkook. Jungkook grabs Jaemin and pins him to the ground. "Don't you dare lay your filthy hands on her!" Jaemin screams, trying to kick Jungkook off of him.

My vision changes into a difference scene, I'm in my room and Jungkook walks in.

Before I could say anything he kisses me, I push him away rejecting his feelings but he can't except the rejection.

He tries to kiss me again, when I don't let him he slaps me. Once he realizes what he did he gets on his knees and starts apologizing non-stop.

I accept his apology and help him up. He pushes me against the wall and tries to kiss me again.

Jaemin walks into my room and rips Jungkook off of me then starts beating him to a pulp.

I'm brought back to reality once again.

"You should really watch the way you talk to me, especially considering my position in the kingdom."

Jaemin's eyes are filled to the brim with anger and disgust. Jungkook punches Jaemin as the guards hold Jaemin in place.

Tears start forming in my eyes from all the memories that are coming back and from Jungkook being so violent, I scream "Leave him alone Jungkook!"

Jungkook looks towards me and sighs "Gather the others, we are taking them all with us." Jungkook shouts to all his men.

The guards holding Jaemin release him causing him to face palm on the ground.

I rush over to Jaemin and lift his head onto my lap "Jaemin" I whisper.

He doesn't move or respond, not even open his eyes. "Don't worry he's fine, just knocked out" Jungkook says as he walks towards his horse.

"I'll let you ride with him and your...friends for the last time. Take her and Jaemin to the carriage"

-----

The rest of the guys put up a big fight but eventually we we're all put into the same carriage being taken to who knows where.

"Why didn't you guys tell me the truth from the start?" I whisper, tears forming in my eyes.

"What are you talking about Jiah?" I scoff at Haechan "Who my mom is, that my mom didn't actually die, who kidnapped me!" I scream.

The women pulling me from Jungkook was none other than my mother still alive and well after.

She gave me up when I was young to get rid of me and make herself seem like a legend. All 23 of the boys, Jungkook, and me were friends.

They took me from the kingdom with the help of my mother. They brain washed my aunt into thinking she raised me.

And me....they tried to erase all my memories and fill my head with lies or questions they knew the answers to.

This whole time they knew who the man with the white horse was, they knew it was Jungkook. But for whatever reason they didn't want me getting to close to him.

Taeyong looks at the floor "It was my call, I made everyone keep it a secret"

"Not everyone knew everything" Yuta's eyes trail to Jaemin, who is still unconscious.

"Why'd you do it? Why'd you take me from the only place I was happy and bring me to this hell hole" my eyes start filling with more tears.

"Before you paint us as the bad guys remember you still don't remember everything, and we were doing this for you" Haechan's voice was quiet and his eyes were soft.

"HOW WAS THIS FOR ME?!" I scream, my tears now falling down my face.

"You still don't remember what he did to us....you? What he was planning on doing to you?" Jeno's eyes were filled with disbelief .

Before I could say anything Doyoung speaks up "You were going to be his queen even though you hated him, he was so mean to you. He was taking you away from us, you were never happy with him, so Jaemin promised you-" Doyoung's eyes started to fill with tears.

Taeyong put his hand on Doyoung's back and shook his heading. "He promised me what?"

"I promised I would save you from him and give you the life you always wanted." My head darted towards Jaemin who was now fully awake.

"I don't understand, what did he do that was so bad?" Jaemin turned towards me, his voice got louder and he was clearly frustrated.

"He almost killed you Jiah! He planned it, he tried to go through with it many times!" Jaemin leaned back in his seat.

"But I was always there to stop him" Jaemin pulls down the collar of his shirt revealing a big scar.

"We decided not to let you have your memories so you wouldn't have to remember all the painful things that happened to you..." Jaemin's voice trailed off.

The scenery changes. I see all the moments I was missing from my memory. I see when Jungkook confessed his feelings to me, when he tried to push me off a balcony but Jaemin walked in and took me away from him.

Jungkook making me think I love him, him basically brainwashing me, my mom pulling me away from Jungkook after I refused to leave his side, Jaemin holding Jungkook back as I was ripped from Jungkook's arms.

Jungkook hitting me and the boys stepping in, them getting hurt badly instead of me, the boys always protecting me and staying by my side.

I remember everything now and I understand.