09

The alarm clock on my phone wakes me up, I quickly click the button to dismiss the alarm and look at Jaemin. He moves a little bit and pulls me closer to him "your like a big baby" I whisper, jokingly.

He lifts his hand and drops it onto my stomach gently "no I'm not" he says half asleep "my point exactly" I look at Jaemin's face and push back his ink black hair.

A knock comes from my door, and before I can say anything the door opens along with a worried voice "Jaemin is gone-" Haechan and Jungwoo stand in the door way "oh" Jungwoo says with a shocked look spread across his face.

"We will leave you two alone, and wait before opening the door the next time" Haechan says trying to hold back his laughter, and he shuts the door.

I cover my face from the amount of embarrassment I just experienced. Jaemin lifts his head squinting his puffy eyes "who was that?"

-----

I take 2 spoons out of the freezer and go over to the bar like table that Jaemin is sitting at waiting for me.

I sit on the stool in front of him and press one of the spoons against his face, under his right eye. "Why are you rubbing a cold spoon on my face?" He asks very confused "It'll help make your eyes less puffy and swollen"

"Ok well do I need to close my eyes?" I shake my head no and keep moving the spoon around under his eye, once the spoon is back to room temperature, I take the other spoon do the same thing under his other eye.

"Your focusing awfully hard" Jaemin laughs "Ah yes, this operation is very serious and requires a lot of concentration" I joke. I slowly move the spoon away from his face and just look into his eyes.

And he looks into mine in return. "I sense there's something going on between you two" I jump and Mark's voice. "Yeah, Jaemin doesn't leave his room for 5 days straight and he's found cuddling with Jiah in her room, that's kinda suspicious if you ask me" Johnny teases.

"Your just jealous" Jaemin smirks "Your right I would love to cuddle with Jiah" Mark says laughing hysterically, immediately removing Jaemin's smirk from his face.

"Good morning you love birds" Lucas greets. "Did Haechan and Jungwoo tell everyone in this house about what they saw or something?" Jaemin asks going slightly red "Yeah" Yuta says as he joins the room.

"Tell everyone what?" Taeyong asks "That Haechan and Jungwoo caught Jaemin and Jiah in Jiah's room-"

"Not everyone has to know" Jaemin says interrupting Doyoung, Taeyong looks at Jaemin shocked "YOU GUYS FUCKED?" He yells with an uproar of laughter following.

"What did you or did you not?" Taeyong asks "We definitely didn't do that." I say turning completely red. "But would you?" Mark asks causing another wave of laughter.

"You know what I'm just gonna go" I say getting up and quickly leaving the house and start heading over to Gahyeon's place.

----

"Hey Jiah what are you doing here?" Gahyeon asks. "It's been a while since we've gone out anywhere to have a good time" I say causing Gahyeon to instantly smile.

"Let's go, are we getting drinks or going somewhere with them like a bar?" Gahyeon grabs her jacket and phone ready to go. "Which ever you want"

-----

I start drinking my 5th shot of tequila followed by soju. "I haven't seen you drink like this in forever" Gahyeon laughs "So have you found anyone your interested in yet?" I ask taking a drink of water "There's this guy named Jaemin that I kinda like"

I spit out my water and start coughing "are you ok?" Gahyeon asks, I clear my throat before asking "When you say Jaemin do you by chance mean Na Jaemin?"

"Why? Does it matter if it's Na Jaemin?" Gahyeon gives me a suspicious look "No" I squeak, my voice going higher then usual. "Well I think he actually likes someone else" Gahyeon says looking directly into my eyes.

"REallY? WhO?" My voice cracks, Gahyeon laughs before saying "I don't know, you should ask him since your so interested in him. I'm sure he would tell you"

Two guys comes over to our table "Hello ladies I'm Jongdae and this is my friend Wonho" Wonho gives me a smile "Nice to meet you, I'm Gahyeon and this is Jiah"

"Do you guys mind if we join you?" Jongdae asks "No, please have a seat" Gahyeon says with a big smile. Both the boys sit down and get more alcohol.

We all talk and get to know each other. I don't drink any alcohol around them though since I've already had a good amount and I'm getting a weird vibe from the Wonho guy.

Gahyeon on the other hand gets absolutely wasted. Jongdae stops her from drinking anymore and tells me I should take Gahyeon home. Gahyeon refuses to leave though "Do you mind helping me get her to a cab?" I ask Jongdae.

Jongdae picks Gahyeon up bridal style and follows me outside the bar to wait till a taxi stops. Once the taxi stops Jongdae puts Gahyeon in the backseat "Jiah I don't need assistance, endless Jongdae wants to assists" She says and winks at me.

I shake my head and let out a little laugh. Wow look at this girl, she's over her faking being drunk to hang out with a guy. When I look over to Jongdae I notice his face is completely red. "I'll go if you don't need any help then, have fun" I laugh and head off.

Wonho catches up to me and starts walking beside me "We should all hang out again sometime....do you mind giving me your number so we can schedule a hang out?" he asks

I nod and give him Felix's number because I can't shake the vibes I'm getting from him. I quickly make my way back to the house and make sure Wonho doesn't see or follow me anywhere even close to the location of the house.