23

"We have all been gathered here today because Jungkook's recent actions have raised question over if he's fit for the job." A voice boomed across the table.

"With all your respect I have done nothing wrong." Jimin scoffs at Jungkook's words."You are supposed to protect our people not risk their lives to take someone from their home when they want nothing to do with you!" Jimin remarks bitterly.

Jungkook sits back directing very little attention to Jimin's speech. "Jimin keep it cool" a voice instructs over the small speaker resting in Jimin's ear.

Jimin takes a deep breath then releases it. Jungkook eyes Jimin, his look is filled with hatred and betrayal.

"I would love to know who brought this meeting together today..." Jungkook growls. Everyone stays silent looking around debating on telling him whose plan this was.

There was the sound of someone clearing their throat then followed with a soft voice "We all planned and agreed to have this meeting."

Jungkook's eyes darted from Jimin to the petite figure sitting across from Jimin hidden by a black cape.

"Who are you? I can't exactly see your face." Jungkook crosses his arms staring at the figure."This meeting isn't about who I am, it's about you so don't change the subject!" The figure barked causing Jungkook to jump a little.

Everyone at the table discusses things Jungkook has done that have potentially been threatening to their people and the choices he made that lost tons of lives.

"Are we finished discussing?" Everyone around the table nods except for Jungkook. "Great let's go take our votes then."

Each person had 2 pieces of paper, one paper has a green dot and one has a red dot. Green is agreeing with whatever the meeting is about and red is denying it.

In this case, green is what they need to get Jungkook off the throne. One by one each person comes up to a table and drops the paper they picked into a box resting on a table in front of 2 figures with caps covering half their faces.

----

"Do you guys have the dampeners disabled yet?" Jisung presses a button on his earpiece "You asked that question about 2 minutes ago what do you think?" He whispers screams.

"Jisung hand me the magnets" Jisung places 2 magnets in Xiaojun's hand. "Just in case this doesn't work and it explodes you should probably take a few steps back." Jisung quickly gets behind a wall and Xiaojun puts the magnets in place before joining Jisung in his hiding spot.

After a few minutes, Xiaojun and Jisung peek around the wall. Xiaojun presses his earpiece radioing in the good news "The dampeners are disabled and we weren't blown up."

----

The figures at the table pour the papers in the box out onto the table. "We only have one red!" Taeil's voice echoed through everyone's earpieces. Jiah and Taeil hugged each other tightly from the joy flowing through their bodies.

"Who do you want to tell the lovely guests sitting with Jungkook?" Taeil beams. Jiah smiles and motions towards the doors "You can do the honors."

Taeil pulls his cap down a little from where it was pushed up from the hug. Taeil comes through the doors with his hands behind his back "All the papers were green except one" Taeil manages to hold back his smile.

"I believe that makes Jimin the new king, or should I call you, your majesty" Jiah stops moving beside Taeil, smiling brightly.

Jungkook's face grows dark with a crazed look starting to appear in the place of his other expression.

"I won't let you take my throne!" Jungkook roars. Jungkook pulls something out of his pocket and throws it.

Something shiny splits into 3 separate pieces and wedges their selves into 3 of the people's throats.

All 3 of them grab onto their throats and end up falling to the ground.

Jiah covers her mouth from the shock of the gory sight. Jungkook twists his head in the direction of Taeil and Jiah.

"I know it's you Jiah, I can notice you anywhere." Jungkook smirks. The petite figure hits a large piece of wood onto Jungkook's head.

Jungkook howls in pain, his hands grasp his head. His eyes slowly land on the figure that is moving away from him now.

Jungkook reaches out to grab the figure, Jiah launches a ball at ice at him before he can grab the figure.

Jimin directs everyone out of the room into a safer area while Taeil and Jiah make sure Jungkook doesn't follow after them.

"That was a dirty move" Jungkook pushes himself off the ground, he takes something out of his pocket and puts it on his hand.

He points his hand in the direction of Taeil, a bolt of electricity launches from Jungkook's hand at Taeil.

Taeil completely knocks out cold. Jiah tries to shake Taeil to wake him up. "Don't worry he'll be fine."

"What did you do to him?" Jiah yells, Jungkook just shrugs. Jaemin, Haechan, and Jeno run into the room.

"What's taking you guys so long-" Jeno's sentence stops once he sees Taeil laying on the ground.

"Great more friends!" Jungkook cheers. Haechan lifts his hand emitting sound waves from his hand to Jungkook.

Jungkook bends his arm and holds it in front of him. A blue hue glows in front of Jungkook, the sound waves bounce off the blue hue back to Haechan.

Once the waves meet Haechan's body he goes flying back until he hits a wall and slides down to the floor.

Jaemin and Jeno get into a fighting stance. "You have powers?" Jeno looks at Jungkook puzzled.

"No, I had someone build this for me" Jungkook holds his hand up and points to a metal spiral-wrapped around his hand.

Jaemin and Jiah look at each other then run in opposite directions.

Once they are both on the sides of Jungkook they run towards him. Jungkook blasts something at Jaemin, when he turns to Jiah it's too late.

She forces her knife down on the perfect spot of Jungkook's handing with an immense amount of force, completely severing it.

Jungkook holds his bleeding arm screaming. "You're never going to hurt anyone ever again" Jiah punches Jungkook's face as hard as she can.

Jaemin uses his magic to get the device off Jungkook's hand. Haechan wobbles over to Jaemin "Remind me never to get on her bad side" Haechan whispers.

----

Everyone stayed around for Jimin's ceremony for becoming king, Jimin made sure to keep his word about never bothering the group again.

After the ceremony some of the group went directly back to the house and others went to the store to help get drinks for their celebration.

"Cheers to finally being safe!" Haechan lifts his glass into the air with the others copying soon after.

Jaemin goes to the kitchen, where Jiah is "So now that we are all safe would you like to go on that date with me?"

Jiah nods "first give me like a day or 2 to sleep."

"Do you remember what you said to me before we got kidnapped?" Jiah's face turns slightly red as she nods.

"Cheers to having another opportunity to do this" Jaemin puts down his glass and pulls Jiah close planting a passionate long kiss on her lips that she quickly gives into.

----
A/N: I hope you enjoyed the story, I took so long to finish so hopefully it turned out good. I might add a bonus chapter if people request it.