3

return

When the green tea female partner is the male lead

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 3

    Han Annan and the housekeeper looked at each other, and the shock that couldn't be concealed in their eyes, could it be indifferent...? ?

    Ruan Chacha is quite comfortable, looking at the transparent screen in front of him, the font keeps +1, oops! Why is 5 added this time? Ruan Chacha was shocked for a few seconds, afraid of leaking stuffing, did not dare to stop crying, and continued to cry.

    The servants seem to have forgotten how the wife scolded them before, no matter what, she is just a poor person who loves her miserably.

    "Hey..." The butler couldn't help sighing again. If the husband doesn't like his wife, he shouldn't treat it like that. If he let the old man Dugu know, he might be fainted with anger.

    Han Annan remembered that a few days ago, when he and Mo Han went out for dinner, Mo Han was hit by the waitress and all were full of food.

    The waitress was crying to compensate him and asked for Mo Han's phone number. What shocked him most was that Mo Han, who should have been furious, was not only not angry, but actually gave the waitress' phone number.

    At that time, he felt that something was wrong. It seemed that Ruan Chacha knew about this matter. Ruan Chacha may have been confronted by Mohan. According to Mohan's temperament, Ruan Chacha had long been bored with Ruan Chacha and accidentally treated her. It is very possible to push downstairs.

    What Dugu Mohan heard outside the door was clear, his face was as black as the bottom of a pot, and his face was gloomy, "Ruan! Tea! Tea!" The tone was gloomy and terrifying.

    Ruan Chacha heard Dugu Mohan's voice, looked out the door, and lay down! After being heard by this guy, she stopped Chuchu's pitiful crying, her eyes twitched, and she didn't say he pushed it anyway, she said she fell.

    "Brother Mohan...Did you come to see me?" Ruan Chacha smiled happily at Dugu Mohan, I was so mad at you and disgusted with you!

    Dugu Mohan guessed that it seemed to smile at him, his anger could not stop rising.

    "I think you don't want to live anymore!" Dugu Mohan was murderous, staring straight at Ruan Chacha with narrowed eyes.

    Ruan Chacha looked at the font +2. She added green tea value to the last sentence. The housekeeper accused Dugu Mohan of adding green tea value. It seems that as long as someone maintains her, she can add green tea value.

    As long as the value of her green tea is increased to 1,000, she can reverse her tragic ending. At that time, she must divorce Dugu Mohan and travel the world.

    "Brother Mohan, did I do something wrong? I.. I change, Brother Mohan don't be angry with his body." Ruan Chacha is timid and cautious about Dugu Mohan, but hurry up and get angry. , Don't delay her wandering around the world.

    Dugumo was so angry that it was a five-hole genius, "Don't give me tricks." He was so angry that he had nowhere to vent.

    Ruan Chacha glanced at Han Annan and the housekeeper, then nodded his little head, "Brother Mohan, I'm sorry, I made you angry." She looked extremely pitiful.