37

return

When the green tea female partner is the male lead

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 37

    "No...no." Ruan Chacha wanted to get up embarrassed, but Lin Moyu grabbed her slender arm.

    Ruan Chacha hurriedly threw away, but Lin Moyu did not let go. Under the calm appearance, Ruan Chacha could detect the danger, not the danger when facing Qiu Mo, but the danger of life threatening.

    "Let go! Otherwise I will call someone!" Ruan Chacha warned him with a numb scalp.

    Lin Moyu seemed a little surprised at her reaction, "Xia Xia's temperament is a bit different."

    Of course there is a discrepancy. She played the role of white lotus green tea for the value of green tea. He has no green tea value for green tea, and obviously he has no respect for people.

    "Let go." Ruan Chacha struggled with her hand expressionlessly, staying beside Dugu Mohan these days, her body was more or less assimilated by the air conditioner.

    "Sit down, I'll let you go." Lin Moyu didn't mean to deviate at all, it seemed that he really just wanted her to sit down.

    Ruan Chacha doesn't want to sit down, but if she screams or something, she will definitely be rumored that her green tea value is almost the same. As long as she bears it, she can leave this unclear and dangerous relationship. .

    "You have sat there before, or I will scream loudly to see if you are better off." Ruan Chacha can sit down, but she doesn't want to sit close to him.

    Lin Moyu acquiesced and retreated to the sofa a little away from Ruan Chacha.

    Ruan Chacha breathed a sigh of relief, and wiped the hand he was holding with a tissue, and he should die.

    Lin Moyu watched her actions, his eyes rested on her white and delicate hands.

    After Ruan Chacha wiped her arms, she didn't know what Lin Moyu wanted to do, or was she going to warn her for Midsummer? This guess is very possible.

    "Say something quickly." Ruan Chacha didn't give him a look.

    Lin Moyu still looked at her with a heavy gaze, "What do you like to eat?"

    Ruan Chacha was thinking about how Lin Moyu would warn her next? Hearing his question, I was confused.

    "What?" Is he ill?

    Facing Ruan Chacha's surprised eyes, Lin Moyu didn't mind, "It's a bit abrupt, I didn't introduce myself to you, Lin Moyu."

    Reaching out his hand to Ruan Chacha, Ruan Chacha shrank back in surprise, but... and then? What is he doing?

    "Well, can I go now?" Ruan Chacha resisted him very much.

    Lin Moyu smiled, "Walk away in such a hurry? I won't eat you again."

    Ruan Chacha curled her lips, she wouldn't eat her, but she might be killed.

    "I don't know you." Ruan Chacha is very annoyed by these protagonists. She just wants to increase the value of green tea to 1,000 to save her life.