20

return

When the green tea female partner is the male lead

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 20

    If you want to break your little head, you can probably only guess that the "criticism meeting" is being held downstairs against the dog owner. Ruan Chacha can't help laughing when she thinks that this is the only possibility.

    It seems that her green tea trick is still very effective. Ruan Chacha threw herself on the soft bed, rolled up, and rolled up the quilt by the way. The warmth made her very satisfied at this moment.

    She fell asleep upstairs, but the situation downstairs was not very optimistic. Dugu was cold and ugly.

    Wei Shilei and Zhu Changyu have always been masters of atmosphere, but at this time they didn't want to make atmosphere, especially Han Annan, whose faces were about to explode.

    Han Annan just recognized that in Midsummer, it was the woman who soiled Dugu Mohan's clothes that day. Mohan finally took off her suit and cleaned her. At that time, he felt very surprised. With Mohan's character, he was not angry. They were all considered good, not to mention taking off her coat to wash her, and she was not angry.

    He looked at Midsummer, and then at Dugu

    Mohan . If Ruan Chacha knew how sad it would be, that stupid girl... Wei Shilei always values ​​brotherhood, but Ruan Chacha loves the cold and bitter love. Cold not only does not cherish, but often confronts each other maliciously.

    "We all think that you are very bad for tea and tea, and we know that you don't like tea and tea, but in front of so many people, giving some face to tea and tea is not too much?" Zhu Changyu couldn't help but preach again.

    Ji Rusi stopped reading, just to see how Dugu Mohan would react.

    Dugu Mohan leaned impatiently on the sofa, "I said, what is the matter with you? What's so good about Ruan Chacha? Let you connect and blame me one by one?" Or not his brother?

    Wei Shilei became angry when he heard it, "Chacha is your wife. Helping your wife doesn't mean helping you?"

    Dugu smiled coldly , "I said I didn't do anything to Ruan Chacha, do you believe it?"

    The response to Dugu Mohan was still a cold wind, Dugu Mohan shook his head funny, but his eyes became colder.

    Bai Xin saw that everyone was silent, and hurriedly finished the game, "I came out to play just for fun, Mo Han, ignore them, just treat them as the wind in their ears."

    Dugu Mohan suddenly looked at Bai Xin, "Do you believe it? "

    Bai Xin: "..." Can she say that she doesn't believe it?

    Dugu

    Mohan sneered , "Sure enough." Bai Xin reacted immediately , " Mohan, I believe you, really, I believe you." Bai Xin anxiously showed loyalty.

    Dugu Mohan didn't take it seriously and leaned on the sofa without saying a word.

    "I believe it." Shengxia suddenly said firmly.

    Dugu Mohan glanced at her unexpectedly, then closed his eyes and closed his eyes again.

    Wei Shilei and Zhu Changyu looked at each other, and they both saw meaningful clarity in each other's eyes. It seemed that Mo Han had one more admirer.