41

return

When the green tea female partner is the male lead

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 41

    Midsummer didn't seem to expect that Ruan Chacha would care so indifferently, and he was taken aback, "But... I told him, he let me go." Thinking of this sad thing, Midsummer again burst into tears.

    Wow! Is Dugu Mohan so cruel? Be careful chasing your wife in the crematorium, "That's your problem. It's useless if you stop me." Ruan Chacha really didn't want to entangle her.

    I found that as long as the cannon fodder female partner attends some party or play, someone will come to entangle her. It is so miserable that it can't be any more miserable, and they rush to cannon fodder.

    In the midsummer, she had no choice but to ask Ruan Chacha, "Can you fulfill me and Mo Han? Me and him are really destined, really destined, I didn’t lie to you, I often dream of me. They are intimate with Mohan.” In the

    face of Midsummer’s anxious and unreasonable request, Ruan Chacha knew that Midsummer had dreamed of the plot in the original text. Midsummer’s dream was right, and Dugu Mohan was indeed with Midsummer’s Qingqing.

    And the original owner is also miserable. To be honest, most of the original owner is himself. What does Dugu Mohan like? In addition to the male protagonist's halo and grumpy temper, of course the "skills" that can release the air-conditioning on him at any time are indispensable.

    There is nothing special at all, does it need to fight for it? Ruan Chacha mourned the ending of the original owner.

    "What can I do if I believe it? You have to make Dugu coldly believe, and you have figured it out, I am his current wife, please respect it." Ruan Chacha reminded her expressionlessly.

    Midsummer was startled by her words and noticed that she seemed a little different.

    "You seem to have changed. You didn't talk like that before." Shengxia asked Ruan Chacha questioningly. If Ruan Chacha was the previous one, she would cry and beg her not to take Mohan away.

    Ruan Chacha chuckled her lips and smiled, "I was discovered by you? I am indeed not a human being." He looked at her strangely and mysteriously.

    Midsummer covered her mouth in shock, "Are you kidding me?"

    Of course, she was joking. Ruan Chacha wanted to roll her eyes and held back, "I'm actually a kind of butterfly from an alien." She continued to pretend to be mysterious.

    Midsummer: "???" A butterfly from an alien? She hasn't turned the corner yet.

    "The name is: Voss Nidie." Ruan Chacha suppressed a smile. The original hostess said that she was silly, Baitian, and not silly, not silly.

    Midsummer: "...You are playing me!" She begged her so earnestly that she actually played her?

    "No, you can take it seriously." Ruan Cha Cha stood out, it didn't matter what she thought.

    "So, are you unwilling to give up Mohan?" Shengxia put away her crying, clenched her hands, and asked Ruan Chacha seriously.

    Ruan Chacha waved her hand quickly, "I didn't say that. Mainly you made the wrong object. The question of whether you and Dugu Mohan can be together is not with me, but with Dugu Mohan." He