25

return

When the green tea female partner is the male lead

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 25

    Bai Xin's words made Zhu Changyu more anxious, so what can I do? Although Ruan Chacha’s personality has changed, his love for Mohan has increased unabated. Now that something like this is happening again, they cannot imagine that Ruan Chacha is hearing and seeing Mohan and Midsummer. Talking, is to endure what kind of pain hiding in the bathroom.

    Dugu Mohan looked at the door of the bathroom, a hesitation flashed in his eyes.

    Midsummer was stunned from the beginning. After a short while, I was a little excited. If Ruan Chacha was there and heard all the conversations between her and Mo Han, it would be even better. Presumably Ruan Chacha would retreat after knowing the difficulties.

    Ruan Chacha really admires Bai Xin! How does she treat her washing her face as tears streaming down her face? Heartbroken? It made her dumbfounded.

    Forget it, let's go out, otherwise, the three people outside are really going to fry.

    Ruan Chacha walked out of the bathroom in full view. She didn't notice that Zhu Changyu were all nearby, but only the three of Dugu Mohan.

    Bai Xin saw that she finally appeared, "You finally came out? I thought you were only willing to show up when everyone was gone." She was quite convinced.

    Ruan Chacha's face was pale. In fact, she had covered her rosy lips with foundation. To prevent discoloration, she put the foundation directly into her pocket just in case.

    With a white lips, the whole person looked very pitiful, and he didn't look very good in spirit.

    "Actually... I'm fine.." Ruan Chacha bit her scalp and told the truth. It's fine, she just wants to go upstairs to play drama. You can tear it up anyway. Anyway, it doesn't matter to her. The matter is Amitabha.

    Except in midsummer, everyone saw Ruan Chacha's "pretentious calmness" appearance, and they were thinking that if Ruan Chacha was crying and making trouble.

    But in fact, she didn't know what kind of grief she had to endure so that she could stand in front of them so calmly, saying things that didn't matter to her.

    Ruan Chacha didn't know that these people could make up their brains so much, and it was worth her effort before.

    Han Annan is the only person who knows the truth, so he was not so angry this time, because when he was going to dinner with Dugu Mohan, Mohan's clothes were soiled in midsummer, so she didn't make her lose money, only let her wash it clean. .

    But Ruan Chacha didn't know it. Just heard Bai Xin said that she had been secretly wiping tears before, and now she saw such a scene, and the blow to her was really too great.

    Bai Xin looked pale as she looked at her, still holding on.

    "How come it's okay? Don't you see what your face looks like? If you love someone else, don't lose yourself. If you want me to say, you should fight Midsummer and Dugu Mohan, at least you can breathe out." Bai Xin said sincerely.

    Cannon Fodder Ruan Chacha: "...Forget it, it's okay, they just want to be happy." Still hitting them? She is not afraid of being dismembered in advance, so she will go to the male and female protagonists. The cannon fodder has to cherish his life.