38

return

When the green tea female partner is the male lead

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 38

    After Lin Moyu was punched by Dugu Mohan, he grabbed the collar and questioned him.

    But Lin Moyu only thought of the midsummer when he ran out, "Xiaxia! Xiaxia!"

    "Xia YouXX, who do you like you like!" Dugu Mohan breathed out fragrance, Lin Moyu let him go, Dugu Mohan couldn't listen .

    "Yes! I like her! Why? You hit me again!" Lin Moyu also blushed, but was very anxious to run out of the summer.

    Dugu Mohan only had "like her" in his mind, and grabbed his collar with another punch.

    "I make you like it!"

    Lin Moyu was hit hard, but Dugu Mohan finally let go of him and immediately ran out to find Midsummer.

    Seeing that he ran away, Dugu Mohan didn't catch up.

    Dugu Mohan saw Ruan Chacha surrounded by Ji Rusi and Han Annan, and saw her dress, his face was chilling.

    He stepped forward and held Ruan Chacha in his arms, "It looks so ugly, it's so eye-catching."

    Ruan Chacha cried almost. This said, Ruan Chacha was held in his arms by him and rolled her eyes. She could follow Is ugly hanging up? The original owner is beautiful.

    Onlookers: "..." It turns out that Dugu Mohan has such a side, isn't it rumored that Dugu Mohan hates Ruan Chacha? But it doesn't seem to them now.

    Seeing Ruan Chacha being hugged by Dugu Mohan, Ji Rusi's eyes were gloomy and he returned to where he had been sitting.

    Han Annan asked Ruan Chacha carefully to confirm that she was not uncomfortable before leaving.

    The onlookers felt that there was no excitement to watch, and they all dispersed, but this Lin Moyu's family finally got rich. After this incident, they would definitely be beaten back to their original state.

    Looking at him, Wan Qingqing didn't seem to be in a good mood, "What's wrong? Distressed?"

    Ji Rusi did not speak, staring at the wine glass in his hand silently.

    Wan Qingqing looked at the place where the Ruan Cha tea table was, and took a sip. “Mo Han is not like Ruan Chacha, as the rumors say. It was the first time I saw him when he was worried.” A cold and arrogant person.

    Ji Rusi suddenly drank the wine in his hand, and Wan Qingqing looked at him with complicated eyes.

    "So even if this is the case, don't you give up?" Wan Qingqing asked Xiang Ji Rusi again.

    Ji Rusi stared at Ruan Chacha not far away, but still did not reply to Wan Qingqing.

    Wan Qingqing smiled mockingly, "Am I inferior to her? Are you so obsessed with her?"

    "Not the same." Very different, why not, Ji Rusi himself can't tell the kind of throbbing heartbeat. The feelings of my heart, the long silent heartstrings, were suddenly moved.