8

return

When the green tea female partner is the male lead

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 8

    "Thank you." Ruan Chacha thanked him delicately, with a sincere tone. This thank you was sincere. To be honest, although the doctor is like the male lead, he is better than the dog male lead.

    Han Annan smiled, "You don't need to be polite to me, although the foot injury is almost recovered, but the mood is also very important." The person who loves does not love himself, and he does it to himself. This kind of thing is unbearable for any woman. pain.

    Ruan Chacha smiled sadly, "I...I'm fine, as long as I can see Brother Mohan, it's more important than anything." Then he lowered his head and clasped his fingers silently.

    Han Annan looked at her infatuated and sighed, "You must not bear to do anything to you, no matter how much you love that person." He glanced in a certain direction with a pointed look.

    Ruan Chacha lowered her head and forced her smile to hold back! Can't laugh! Laughter will break your work.

    "It doesn't matter, for the sake of Brother Mohan, I am willing to suffer all the grievances. As long as Brother Mohan is happy and happy, it is enough for Chacha." Ruan Chacha sadly looked sad, Laozi for the value of green tea, Fight.

    Han Annan shook his head helplessly, persuading those who fell in love without moving.

    The person involved was Dugu Mohan: "??" How to listen to what they mean, he is still a heinous man who does his hands on women?

    The value of green tea is +2, and Ruan Chacha secretly said a few times, this Dugu Mohan is just unclean.

    Xi Le was so angry that he hated the husband, and the wife loved him so much. If the husband lost his wife, he would regret it.

    "Brother Mohan, aren't you going home tonight?" Ruan Chacha really hopes that he will go back! If he doesn't go back, what about her green tea value?

    Looking at Dugu Mohan with longing eyes, Dugu Mohan's face was gloomy, "Go!" at Ruan Chacha.

    Ruan Chacha gritted her teeth secretly, okay, you haven't learned your lesson yet, have you? Lowered his head and sobbed a few times.

    "Brother Mohan, because tea is not good enough, Mohan is angry. Chacha will never resist Mohan in the future. Brother Mohan can make tea wherever he wants. That day... Chacha hurts too much and can’t stand it. I just...did away." Ruan Chacha is "heartbroken", for a little bit, let you answer if you don't answer, wait for the answer! Until I receive permission.

    Dugu Mohan clearly felt that the eyes of Han Annan and Xi Le who were next to her were angry, and his face was even more gloomy.

    "Nonsense! When did I do it to you?" Dugu Mohan was really so angry that her stomach hurts.

    Han Annan looked at Dugu Mohan's expression and found that he did deny this matter, is it possible...Han Annan looked at Ruan Chacha questioningly.

    Ruan Chacha didn’t notice Han Annan’s gaze, even if he noticed it, he didn’t care. For Ruan Chacha, Han Annan was an NPC with a green tea value. Who would care about NPC’s views when playing games?