7

return

When the green tea female partner is the male lead

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 7

    "Hey, I'm fine.. Brother Mohan has an admirer by his side. Brother Mohan is blessed, blame me, I'm not good, can't let Brother Mohan and his secretary be together..." Ruan Chacha pretended to hide her face and cry When I got up, I didn’t expect that the company’s shareholders and senior executives would just come out. By coincidence, God helped her. Green tea is worth me! !

    Rejoicing and scratching his heart and lungs, "Madam! How could the madam be wrong? This secretary will drive you away secretly since he came in, and now he's doing it to you..."

    Ruan Chacha shook his head helplessly, "Joy, as long as Brother Mohan is happy and happy. What's the point of being beaten and scolded? Brother Mohan.. I just ask you to go home and have a meal, so that I can take a look, tea and tea is enough. "It's really touching. What a love!

    Joy heard sadly crying, the wife loves Mr. too much, and loves too much not worth it.

    Dugu Mohan: "..." He estimated that he really wanted to strangle her, and he could feel the "hot and blame" gazes of shareholders and senior management behind him.

    "Is there such a thing?" Dugu Mohan asked the secretary.

    The secretary shook his head, "No, I didn't push and beat Madam, I didn't."

    Dugu Mohan looked even colder, "Is it true that Mingli drove her?" The

    secretary would like to admit it, and Xi wanted to beat her. You also said that I am just a servant, what right do I have to say about you! Dare to say that I dare not be! Counsel!" The

    secretary knew that she was doing something wrong, and hurried forward to pull Du Gu Mohan, "President, I...I I shouldn’t drive my wife. I just watched her hurt her foot and asked her to go back and wait. The president would give me another chance.."

    Joyously said "Bah" at her. She didn’t read any books, and the old family killed others. This way.

    Ruan Chacha is almost giving a thumbs up to Joy. This child is very good and has a sense of justice. He has to be paid. When he goes back, she will be paid several times more. Anyway, she does not need her money.

    Dugu Mohan was indifferent, "Secretary Kim, companies under the group will never hire."

    A male secretary who followed Dugu Mohan helped his glasses and said, "Yes, the president." The

    secretary couldn't believe the person she loved with all his heart. Treat her like this, "President! I like you! Do you know it! You know!" His eyes were fixed on Dugu Mohan.

    But who is Dugu Mohan, knowing that people around him have been peeping at him, he is not such a polite and softhearted person.

    "Get out!" He didn't want to look at the secretary any more.

    Ruan Chacha was stunned. Seeing Dugu Mohan's reaction, I guess he really didn't know that this happened. Tsk tusk tusk, this late-stage straight male cancer is also gone.

    "Brother Mohan, if you are reluctant, I won't tell the old man to listen. I'm fine, as long as you like it." Ruan Chacha smiled sadly at Dugu Mohan.