40

return

When the green tea female partner is the male lead

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 40:

    "Very beautiful." Ji Rusi said suddenly, Ruan Chacha is a little unclear.

    "Huh?" Suspiciously looked at him.

    Ji Rusi felt very cute when she saw her blank look.

    "You are beautiful tonight." Ji Rusi repeated.

    Ruan Chacha was a little embarrassed by his praise, "Yes.. Really?" Qiu Mo seemed to have said similar things to her, and looked down at the suit on his body.

    Fortunately, Dugu Mohan put her coat on, otherwise it is uncertain whether Qiu Mo will lose control and make any inappropriate behavior.

    Hey, on how difficult it is for a female partner to survive in the dog blood, it is not easy, not easy.

    "Yeah." Ji Rusi looked at Ruan Chacha, drank a sip of wine, with a gentle expression, which would not make Ruan Chacha feel infringed by his eyes.

    Ruan Chacha thought that Ji Rusi must only appreciate the appearance of this body, and the last love in his heart would only be the midsummer of the heroine. Even now, it should be his first love that occupies his heart.

    "Don't drink too much. Drinking too much hurts your body." Ruan Chacha watched him take one bite after another, slowly, but he didn't drink less wine at all.

    Ji Rusi nodded, "Listen to you." Then he put down the wine glass, and then sat closer to Ruan Chacha.

    Ruan Chacha can obviously smell the wine on Ji Rusi, and it also carries the faint fragrance of his body, which is not disgusting.

    "The girl just now looks really good-looking, she fits you very well, she has a talented male and a female appearance." Ruan Chacha really felt that they were very close together, so she praised her.

    "Man? Don't I have a face?" Ji Rusi guessed that she misinterpreted Ruan Chacha's meaning and teased her.

    Ruan Chacha waved his hand quickly, unexpectedly he would misunderstand the literal meaning, "You are very handsome, handsome, and very talented."

    Ji Rusi smiled softly, "Making you."

    Ruan Chacha: "... .." Does she look funny?

    "Do you like my talent or my looks?" Ji Rusi asked the words that made Ruan Chacha confused.

    "?" Does it matter whether she likes it or not? However, she wouldn't be so insulting in the past, after all, the other party is not Qiu Mo's big pervert, Ji Rusi probably just has no topic, just want to talk to her.

    "Huh~? Do you like your appearance or your talent?" Ruan Chacha pinched her chin, looked up and down Ji Rusi seriously, tusk... This serious look is really incredible, Ji Rusi referred to as perfect!

    With such a figure, it is difficult for the entertainment industry to find such a handsome and bookish man, Ruan Chacha's eyes are bright, and sure enough, handsome guys love to watch.

    Ji Rusi was only amused by her examination, Ruan Chacha finally came to a conclusion.

    "In the adult world, I don't make choices, I like them." Which woman doesn't like it? Not to mention women, men would have to be envious and jealous.