29

return

When the green tea female partner is the male lead

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 29

    Ruan Chacha feels that he can still smell the tobacco on Qiu Mo's body between his breath. What can I do? She hadn't solved Dugu Mohan yet, this time Qiu Mo came again.

    Qiu Mo was far more scary than Dugu Mohan. After she had completed the green tea value, she had to divorce Dugu Mohan quietly, and then quietly left to prevent Qiu Mo from taking advantage of it.

    She didn't want to go out of the tiger's den and into the wolf's den. The fate of hard work is really well-deserved!

    Bai Xin didn’t say anything to comfort her. She didn’t know how to comfort her about Qiu Mo. Although she was Dugu Mohan’s wife, Ruan Chacha and Dugu Mohan were not married to each other. People in the circle knew about it. Rumor has it that Dugu Mohan refused to touch Ruan Chacha.

    "Qiu Mo is Dugu Mohan's brother, so I won't know how..." Ruan Chacha was confused, and asked if she knew the answer, would Qiu Mo care about whose wife she is?

    Besides, as mentioned in the article, everyone in the circle knows that Dugu Mohan refuses to touch Ruan Chacha, not only does not touch her, but also dislikes her very much. A well-known pair of nameless couples is actually the man who deals with his grandfather. And a marriage.

    Everyone knows that it won’t last long, so many people don’t treat them as husband and wife.

    Bai Xin looked at her with a little pitiful appearance, and sighed, "Take a good rest, Mo Han will be back soon."

    Ruan Chacha nodded without thinking. It's not the bastard, she can't come. Is it coming? He insisted on asking her to come, just for two days, how many accidents happened? Seeing her return to the old house to die of him!

    "Be careful yourself, but with Dugu Mohan, Qiu Mo doesn't dare to do anything to you." Bai Xin still comforted her.

    Ruan Chacha sat on the bed and nodded again, "Thank you Sister Bai Xin." I didn't expect this female partner to be OK.

    When she left the house, Bai Xin stopped and turned around, "Ruan Chacha, I won't give up Dugu Mohan."

    Ruan Chacha: "..." Well, anyway, she has almost half the value of green tea. As long as her green tea value reached, Dugu Mohan would no longer have anything to do with her.

    The whole person fell on the bed, waiting for Dugu Mohan to come back, go out to work? I'm afraid I went out on a date? The dog male owner is the dog male owner. Go back to the old house and wait and see.

    Ruan Chacha turned on the green tea system, 390 points? In the morning, Han Annan said Dugu Mohan, didn't he reach 8 points? It should have been Dugu Mohan again after going out.

    Miss Ji Rusi's fierce tense, it's cowhide, by the way, where did Ji Rusi go? Ruan Chacha was puzzled for a moment, and then turned on the computer to watch the drama.

    Worries are useless, so I'll wait for Dugu Mohan to come back.

    Bai Xin went downstairs, Qiu Mo was nowhere to be seen, but Ji Rusi didn't know when he would be back, and sat back at the bay window.