11

return

When the green tea female partner is the male lead

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 11

    The servants also persuaded Ruan Chacha, "Madam, even if you love your husband, you can't cover up the fact that he beats others." Several servants held injustices for Ruan Chacha, but they did not dare to be alone and indifferent like Joy.

    Ruan Chacha was speechless and wanted to say something, but the servant and the housekeeper took one sentence, and she couldn't speak at all. Is this an out-of-control scene?

    She doesn't know if the scene is out of control, she only knows that the green tea is constantly soaring, and she can't help laughing.

    In the end, Dugu Mohan's face was so dark that she slammed the door and went out. Ruan Chacha took a peek, and she was relieved to see that he was returning to his room.

    It’s not like going out. Now the green tea value has risen to 90 points after the fight just now. You can imagine how fierce it was just now.

    The steward intends to tell the old man, let him teach him a lesson, the situation is not optimistic if this continues.

    Ruan Chacha didn’t watch TV, and secretly planned how to deal with Dugu Mohan before going to the old house. In fact, sometimes she feels soft, but when she thinks about the ending of the original owner, her heart hardens immediately. This is for the male protagonist. What is she soft-hearted for someone who is evil Think about the end of your own, or pity yourself.

    "Hey..." Ruan Chacha exhaled a long breath in the dark night. No matter how difficult it is, she has to fill up the green tea value, and she can avoid Uncle Xing appropriately.

    After she figured it out, she went to sleep, maybe because she was really tired or crying too much, and she had no dreams all night.

    When I woke up, it was already dawn. Ruan Chacha stretched her waist, got up and got out of bed. This foot is getting better every day, and soon she won’t need to use a cane.

    After washing, go downstairs to eat, "Morning." Ruan Chacha smiled and greeted the servant and the housekeeper. Both the housekeeper and the servant were used to the change in Ruan Chacha's personality, but this was a good thing.

    As soon as he sat down, Dugu Mohan also opened the door and saw Ruan Chacha sitting in the restaurant downstairs. For a moment Ruan Chacha could feel that he wanted to turn back to the room.

    Where is Ruan Chacha willing to give him this opportunity, and shouted, "Brother Mohan, good morning." He opened an extremely bright smile.

    Dugu Mohan, who was about to turn around, could immediately feel the butler and servant downstairs looking at him.

    Dugu Mohan: "..." Stop moving back to the room, it seems that seeing Ruan Chacha makes the scalp numb.

    Ruan Chacha smiled so happily, he had to see her if he didn't want to see her, so he wouldn't let him think she was a vegetarian?

    Dugu Mohan went downstairs to eat breakfast without saying a word. The serving of vegetables was still the same, but joy was quite annoying to Dugu Mohan.