42

return

When the green tea female partner is the male lead

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 42

    If Ruan Chacha knew Ji Rusi's heart activities, he would definitely be blown up by Lei again. There are really a lot of Gu Zao tyrants in the dog blood.

    After wiping the tears, he saw Qiu Mo dimly toasting to Ruan Chacha, as if to praise her for doing well.

    Ruan Chacha's expression was stagnant, and this big abnormality really saw her through. Like Ji Rusi and Han Annan, they were not deceived by her green tea.

    I hope Qiu Mo can keep it secret, but even if it can’t, Ruan Chacha can come back. If he can’t keep it secret, then don’t blame her for turning him down.

    Maybe Qiu Mo is green, and he might still get rid of Qiu Mo. He doesn't know if he can successfully get rid of Qiu Mo when the green tea value is full.

    She doesn't have to worry about Dugu Mohan. After all, Dugu Mohan is green on the outside and tender on the inside. She is definitely anxious to divorce her.

    Dugu Mohan's face was as cold as a flying snow in June.

    "Go back." Pulling Ruan Chacha and about to leave, Dugu Mohan seemed to be able to feel that she was staying at this party and there were always people making trouble for her.

    Ruan Chacha was caught off guard and almost fell, "Brother Mohan, slow down!" Why are you walking so fast? When is everyone his long legs?

    Ji Rusi stared at Ruan Chacha's arm that was pinched by Dugu Mohan, and there was no temperature in his eyes.

    When everyone was gone, Wan Qingqing patted him on the shoulder, "Everyone is gone, are you still watching?"

    Ji Rusi retracted his gaze, "You didn't go back?"

    Wan Qingqing shook his head, "I'm looking at the other side. You, I didn't expect you to be really moved." His eyes were always around Ruan Chacha, and he smiled bitterly.

    Ji Rusi did not make a sound, sat down, Wan Qingqing immediately sat next to him, "What do you like her?"

    How does she think that Ruan Chacha is a little girl who hasn't been beaten by the wind and rain, what happened? In addition to crying, she kept apologizing, even if she was not at all wrong in that matter, it was the other party who was wrong.

    Without any sharpness, Wan Qingqing dislikes such a woman very much, and is at the mercy of others.

    Seeing Ji Rusi ignored her, she continued to ask, "She has no survivability at all." In this upper class, Ruan Chacha is so delicate and there is no scum that would be bullied by others.

    No wonder that Midsummer dared to directly say that Ruan Chacha divorced Mo Han was to look at her weak and deceptive temperament. However, Midsummer seemed to be delicate and weak, but the actual mind was quite a lot, and he knew how to climb up.

    However, there are too many women like Midsummer in this circle, and they all want to climb into the rich. If they can't climb, they will muddy the water.

    "My heart is moved, I have never felt this way before." Ji Rusi finally responded to Wan Qingqing slowly.

    When Wan Qingqing heard this unexpected answer, her heart was suffocated with pain, "I've never been? I had this kind of heartbeat when I was with me?"