4

return

When the green tea female partner is the male lead

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 4

    "Ruan Chacha!!" Dugu Mohan shouted Ruan Chacha's name with a gloomy face and gritted his teeth, then turned and walked towards Ruan Chacha's room door.

    The butler and the servant looked at each other, and hurriedly followed, fearing that the husband would do anything to the wife.

    Dugu Mohan's face was as calm as before the storm, and he stood in front of the door of Ruan Chacha with murderous intent, twisting the handle outside the room door.

    "Open the door!" Just two words, with a cautious tone.

    Ruan Chacha couldn't come out in the room. She laughed so that her stomach hurts. The nauseous hero is really interesting.

    Dugu Mohan outside the door saw that no one inside responded, his face became even more gloomy, knocking on the door turned into a pat.

    "Open the door! Don't be conceited!"

    The housekeeper and servant who had just come up waited nervously. The housekeeper seemed very angry when he saw him and urged him anxiously.

    "Sir, don't be angry and hurt your body!" It's both worrying about Dugu's indifference, and worrying about the wife inside, hey... you can worry about the housekeeper.

    But Ruan Chacha didn't open the door, Ruan Chacha took a few deep breaths, holding back a smile.

    "Brother Mohan, if you don't get angry, I will open the door. If you get angry, it will be bad for your health. If Brother Mohan can't be angry, I'll be willing to break the other leg."

    Ah! What a moving words, what kind of fairy line is this? That's awesome! She said that she believed it, and she almost shed tears, playing the lines with respect.

    Dugu Mohan clenched his back tooth socket, "What am I happy about when you broke your leg?" The

    butler's expression became serious. Could it be that he was pushed down by the husband? If not, there is no reason for Madam to say this. After all, Madam loves her husband so much.

    The servants were deeply moved by the wife's love for her husband. It's about time. The wife still loves her husband so much, so moved.

    "As long as Brother Mohan isn't angry, I will open the door." Ruan Chacha deliberately refused to answer the topic of falling downstairs, leaning back against the door, "Hey hey..." cried.

    The blue veins on Dugu Mohan's forehead were bulging, and there was nowhere to vent his anger, and he slammed the door of Ruan Chacha's room with a loud "bang".

    The Ruan Chacha behind the door scared a great spirit, and quickly patted the little heart, I’m a banana! Before one day, her little heart was almost frightened. I don't know how many times.

    The housekeeper pulled down Dugu Mohan's hand with an anxious expression on his face and looked carefully, and saw that his hand was swollen, and quickly asked someone to bring the medicine box.

    "The hands are swollen! I don't know if there is any bone injury." The housekeeper was worried, but the husband never went to the hospital.