* Sweeney Todd *

Reguest by: QueenOfTheDarkness23

Okay so guys I wanna thank you so much for the huge support I got. I'm in a better place now. But still the updates are gonna be really slow so please have patience with me.

Imagine Sweeney Todd being a vampire

Hi! My name is (Y/N) but everyone calls me Luna. Maybe that because I'm a vampire but before you judge let me explain the story.

I came into this town after my ex-boyfriend cheated on me with my now ex-best friend.

I walked Into Miss Lovett's pie shop and started working there. And there I met Sweeney Todd.

From the starts I could tell there was something different about him. He was really pale, mostly working in darkness, and his eyes...

His eyes were one of the thing that called me the most. His eyes were full of hurt and fear.

I after a while strayed befriending him. And it took a few years but now we are a couple. I must say I didn't expect the big support we got from Miss Lovett.

After a while he told me his story. How he lost his wife and his daughter. I felt sympathy since I lost my younger sister too.

And after two years together he finally told me he was a vampire. At first I didn't believe him, until he showed me his fangs.

You can imagine how scared I was, but he promised me he wouldn't hurt me (If I didn't want him if course).

And I thought for myself. Vampires don't age. So I'm gonna grew old and then eventually I'm gonna die. So on the full moon and out anniversary I let him turn me into a vampire.

It hurted it really did. His fangs were longer then they looked. And after a while of him drinking my blood, he slicked his wrist and I drunk his.

After awhile of laying with each other and me catching my strength, he helped me into the shower to clean the blood on my dress.

And let me tell you it got steamy in the shower really guickly.

We just couldn't keep our hands to ourselves. We were touching everywhere and before I could have any second thought he was thrusting into me while I was supporting myself against the shower wall.

The first round was guickly over but I learned even guicker that vampires have the stamina of ten bulls. So before I could thing straight again I was spreaded on our bed with  Sweeney in between my legs.

And let me tell you none of us will forget this anniversary.

I'm sorry this is really guickly done.