Jack Sparrow-1

This was reguested by my friend that doesn't wanna be named. She like any other woman fell head over heels for Jack. There will also be a part two entirely smut.

Imagine meeting Jack after a few years

(n/n) = your nick name (something Jack used to call you)

You were friends as long as you can remember. You were there when he became a pirate. And you were there when he became captain. But then you separated.

It was about a nasty argument you two had years ago. To be honest you couldn't even remember  what you two were fighting about.

Since then you didn't saw him. You heard about him though. In the light and along the day you were working in a pub. Nothing special. But in the shadows and along the night, you were the captain of the second most feared ship roaming the seas.

People called your ship 'the read death' and you. Well people called you 'the vampire'.

The reason? You always leaved a bloody path wherever you were. You weren't afraid of blood. And second, you always killed at night.

Today shouldn't be any special. Or so you thought. You were working again. Nothing special. Your first mate sitting on the corner. You know they couldn't let anything happen to they captain.

It was pretty boring until one of the man had runned into the bar screaming something. You couldn't hear exactly what he said. But from what you could hear, your blood went cold.

"Sparrow.... Here.... Any moment.!" you made eye contact with your first mate. He had eyes as wide as you.

Just as you were about to walk to him, two men came running into the small pub.

Jack and some other drunk men got into an argument and started fighting. But that only started the panic in the pub.

Everyone started screaming and breaking everything. Your first mate was screaming at you to get down so you wouldn't get hurt.

You knew you should. But you didn't.

You grabbed the nearest bottle and smashed it against the head of the man that was fighting Jack. The man fell down at the ground, probably passed out.

"Thanks lo.." Jack started but didn't finish when he looked into your eyes. You weren't like before. But he coudlt still recognise you.

You grabbed his hand and runned with him and your first mate into the back where you kept your guns. You know just to be sure.

Jack just stared at you. After a while some of his crew came into the back too.

One of which you coudk recognise. Gibbs. Then there were some other two. One with a glass eyes and another chubby looking one.

You started talking with your first mate about what to do next. Until...

"(n/n)...?" asked Jack. You took a deep breath and turned around. You knew this would happen eventually. But you weren't prepared for it to happen this soon. It was too soon for you.

You looked into each others eyes. No one making a move. Until he sees the bat like tattoo on your neck.

"Your the captain of Red Death?" he asked. There was a slight happiness in his voice. You took a deep breath and nodded slowly. You never saw him smile brighter.

He came stumbling over to you and hugged you too tight for comfort.

"I always knew you had it in yourself love!" he practically screamed. You smiled and awkwardly petted his back.

Your first mate laughed a little, until yiu shot him a death glare. A death glare that coudk even shut up Davy Jones himself.

He cleared his throat saying the ship was ready to sail. You smiled and grabbed Jack. He came running right behind you wanting to finally see the Red Death.

Your ship was majestic. It was big and it sends shiver down everyone's spines when they saw it.

Jacks and the two other mans  - that didn't matter to you enough to ask theyr names- Jaws were hanging wide open.

You smirked and showed them across the deck.