Jack Sparrow - 1

Hey guys. I published a few chapters for my new original book called 'Angel of Death' and it would mean a lot to me if you checked it out.

Lots of love in these hard times❤️

"What are you a bird?" "That's quite ironic coming from you Mr. Sparrow"

(L/N) = your last name
(E/C) = your eye colour

It were always birds in the (L/N) family. Ever since that family could remember. Again and again. A child is born and a bird (with a necklace) is assigned to them, to protect and provide for them. It didn't matter if it was a wise owl, a majestic falcon or a powerful eagle.

But when little (Y/N) was born a new legend was born with her. The legend of phoenix.

That legend says when (Y/N) calls a majestic and powerful phoenix will fly to her aid. As (Y/N) grew a new ship was made. It was called The Dark Phoenix. Just that name made the most fearsome pirates shiver.

But when (Y/N) got drunk her phoenix necklace was stolen from her. And later that stolen necklace was stolen by no other then Captain Jack Sparrow.

And now he is standing on the board of Black Pearl, clutching that necklace in his hand and looking at the horizon.

These last few days were peaceful. Sailing from Port to Port. Getting drunk and laid. Nothing new. Jack sighed heavily and his eyes wandered back to the necklace.

"Captain! A storm is coming!" someone screamed pointing at a dark cloud with lighting striking the water.

"That's not an average storm. That's the Dark Phoenix!" Gibbs screamed with clear fear lacing his tone.

But Jack didn't feel any fear. He felt a connection. The storm mesmerised him, until he felt the cold hands of Gibbs on his shoulder.

"Captain! Instructions!" Gibbs said and the whole crew stopped and looked at Jack. And that was the first time Jack felt kind of hopeless. He went to say something but it was took late.

The dajr clouds consumed the Black Pearl. The lighting stopped and the crew's blood run cold.

"Well well well. Isn't that the infamous Jack Sparrow" said a feminine voice. A few more masculine voices followed with a set of laughs.

"It's captain to you love" Jack said and then immediately regretted it when he felt a pair of eyes watching him.

"Well you have some audacity Jack" said the feminine voice now closer. And before Jack could sass back something cold and hard hits the back if his head. The last thing he remembered was feeling someone take the necklace from his hands and a set of cold (E/C) eyes watching him.

And then everything went black.