*Jack Sparrow 2*

Imagine meeting Jack after a few years

(n/n) = your nick name (something Jack called you when you were younger)

When the tour of your ships finished it was already late at night. Jack's crew really liked you, wish you could say that about yours...

They didn't hate him.... The just didn't like him...

Jack wanted to sleep on your ship (why you had no idea) but you didn't wanna let him sleep under the deck with everyone else, scared they may choke him in his sleep. So you braved up and told him he could sleep with you in your private quarter.

You regretted it right afterwards...

He was touching everything, things on your shelves, your books.... You.

You couldn't say you didn't like it, but it was getting annoying. You wanted to change into your pj but Jack just couldn't do what you told him. You told him to turn around but he came even closer.

It was like that for a little while until you had enough and just tied him to the bed. Yup heard me right. You tied THE Jack Sparrow to the bed.

He was struggling as much as he can, but nothing is helping him. He just wanted to see you naked after all those years of not seeing you.

But you were having none of it. Until an evil idea came to your mind. You ripped a piece of his shirt off and blindfolded him with it.

Yup heard me right again. Blindfolded him. If he wanted to have sex. He would have it. But your way.

He struggled more with the blindfold. You smiled devilishly and sitted on the bed next to him. He could feel the bed dip and looked your way.

"Love...? What are you doing?" he asked. You smirked but didn't say anything; that confused him even more.

"Luv?" he asked. He sounded like a lost puppy. You grabbed a scissors from your table and walked back to him as silently as possible.

You succeeded with surprising him. When you sat on his lap, his head shot up and his whole body twitched. You smirked when you feel the boner right under your ass.

He bucked his hips trying to make any friction. You smirked and started cutting his clothes. He would have protested, but not in this situation.

You left him only in his underwear and got off of his lap. He whined. You smirked and sitted at the nearby table watching him.

You liked seeing him like this, hopeless and totally at your mercy. He was trying to close his legs. Trying to get at least a little friction. But to no avail.

"Luv this isn't fair" he said. You opened your mouth to say something but guickly closed it wanting to see what he will do.

"(n/n) please!" he said louder this time. You couldn't care less that your crew could hear you. They knew about your dominant aura.

He started bucking his hips into your. He started whining loudly. You sighed and took off his underwear. He released a sigh he didn't know he was holding.

You smiled and stroked him a few times. He moaned your name louder then you would think he could. You smirked and stroked him a few more times.

After a while your could feel his pre-cum leaking from his tip. His hips started bucking into your hand and when he was close to cumming... You stopped.

His breathing was heavy and guck. He whined your name loudly. "Cmon (n/n). This isn't funny" he whined. You chuckled and took your clothes off. Silently of course.

You sited on his lap. Before he could say anything. You slipped him inside you. You both moaned at the feeling. You rolled your hips into his. He moaned and bucked his hips upwards meeting your halfway.

You smiled and started bucking your hips. He moaned your name. You smirked. But he was too loud for your liking. You grabbed his tore up shirt and ripped piece off of it.

You stucked the piece of shirt into his shirt. He tryed to spit it out but to no avail. You smirked and started bucking even more.

His hips bucked into your unintentionally. You smirked knowing he was already close. You couldn't blame him, you denyed his climax once.

He trapped you in between his legs and bucked into you as deep as he could. You moaned each others names when you came.

You leaned your head against his sweaty chest. You pulled out the piece of clothing out of his mouth but kept him tyed up. "You can untye me now love" said Jack. You smirked. "How much can you take in one night Sparrow?" you asked teasingly.

You are sure your nor Jack's crew couldn't sleep that night...