*Johhny Depp-3*

Final part my friends

Prompt: "If you want me to listen to you then get on your knees and beg!"

Before Johhny could say anything you were on his lap kissing him hungrily with your fingers in his hair.

You tugged painfully at his hair and that to your surprise made him moan. A wicked smile appeared on your face as you leaned back looking him in the eyes.

He wanted to say something. To protest but he couldn't. His mouth opened a few times, but no words came out. Just like a fish out of the water.

"Let's get this to somewhere more comfortable shouldn't we?" you asked and squeezed him one last time before turning the car off and walking into the house like nothing happened.

It took Johhny a hot minute to actually processes what just happened, right after that he bolted out of the car and into your house.

He didn't have any time to look around your house because right when he entered the house your lips were on his again.

Kissing him deeply, you shoved him hard against the wall.

You licked his bottom lip asking for permission, but when he ignored it you just squeezed the tent in his pants. That action made him moan and you coudo shove your tongue into his mouth.

The war between your tongues  quickly ended when he started tugging his clothes off. You both could hear fabric ripping, but you couldn't care less at the moment.

"Let's go to the bedroom" Johhny moaned out in the second yoir mouth wasn't against his. You raised brow at him and just pushed him onto the black cough.

Johhny huffed when he landed but made no further protest when you climbed onto his lap.

You started to kiss him again while tugging and ripping his pants off. He didn't protest so you just threw the pieces on the floor.

When you pulled away again a string of saliva was connecting you. "Got anything to say for yourself?" you teased while running your thumb over his leaking cock.

He opened his mouth to say something but instead a load moan dropped from his lips when you stroked him a few times.

You smirked and slowly guided him into yourself.

You two moaned in unison when you you were fully seated on his lap. His fingers held your hips hard, and you were sure that there are gonna be bruises when you are going to wake up they next day.

Johhny moaned louder then you when you stared bouncing. Gripping his shoulders for support so you wouldn't fall.

The rest of the night was like a distant dream.

You remembered you both didn't last long. You remembered after that you went to the shower to clean up just to end up with a second round.

You remembered taking out alcohol from you don't even know where and playing 'never have I ever'.

You remembered getting drunk and tying Johnny to your bed where you weren't sure if you fucked him or he fucked you.

And then an intense pain in your head.

Slolwy opening your eyes you realised you were back in bed. Scared it was just a dream you looked around. Releasing a relieved sigh when you saw Johhny spooning you from behind.

"Good morning" you said with a raspy tone. "Good evening" he said with a smile and kissed you. You of course kissed back.

Your small moment was short lived as you heard your phone running from the living room. Groaning you and Johnny both stood up. Throwing some shirt over yourself you walked to the living room.

Picking up the phone from the ground and sitting on Johnny's lap, you answered it.

"Hello?" you asked and then giggled as Johnny started kidding your neck.

"(Y/N)!" screamed Tim into the phone.

"Uh oh" said you and Johnny in union.

Not the best smut I have written but I'm tired so sorry 😅