Johnny Depp-1

I'm sorry for my pause. There's a lot on my plate right now.

So just a guick prompt with a slight dominant reader because I'm a sucker for it,

Prompt: "If you want me to listen to you then get on your knees and beg!"

(Y/N) Burton. The younger sister of Tim Burton and a famous actress besides Helena and Johnny.

Everyone always though how sweet and fragile and just full on submissive she must be, because of her roles in the movie. But oh were they wrong.

(Y/N) had a little secret that only her older brother Tim knew about. Oh how dominant she was when she wanted to be. And Tim decided to use it.

You tryed not to move as the make up artist finished her job. You just couldn't stay still. Finally the world could know how you weren't such a fragile and sweet girls.

"Okay guys let's go!" said Tim and shooed you onto the set. Johnny was talking to Helen before he looked at you. And oh God was that a sight.

"You look good in leather" said Johnny before he could even process what he said. "Thanks honey" you smiled at him, Helen just snorted in the background wich made you laugh a little too.

"Okay everyone get ready" Said Tim smirking at you. For fun he cuts the scene where you are going to dominate Johnny out of his script. You were a little nervous at that but oh well.

"Okay action" he said and the lights shined.

"Rose you have to understand. Men will never willingly bow to the weaker sex" said Johnny with an angry face.

"And they are gonna suffer greatly for it" you growled back, turning your back to him and opening the closet to take out the fake guns, pinning them to your belt.

"Rose cmon!" he screamed. You just snarled at him and smirked in your mind. Oh he has no idea.

"Rose you are gonna listen to me!" he screamed. Oh this is gonna be fun.

"If you want me to listen to you then get on your knees and beg!" you screamed and turned to him. Before the shock could disappear from his face you guigkly tied him to the nearest chair.

"Women are stronger and will always be stronger then you... Penis brained men!" you screamed. Johnny flinched a little at your tone. He knew this was wrong... But damn was that erotic.

"You are always gonna be under me! So remember that... My sweet little slave~" you said and walked out of the door.

"Good, cut!" Tim screamed and you smiled to yourself.

~A little time skip~

"Wait (Y/N)!" screamed Johnny as you walked to your car. You turned around and saw him running to you and then stopping a few centimetres away.

"I was.... I was thinking" "Cmon Johnny catch your breaths so you don't die on me here" you said with a smirk. He laughed nervously and nodded his head before breathing hard.

"And now tell me what's so important?" you asked. He looked at you a little nervously. "Well I thought that maybe..."

To be continue 😏