Jack Sparrow 2

Not reguested!

Imagine being mermaid and being in love with Captain Jack Sparrow

(f/c) = favourite colour
(e/c) = your eyes colours
(h/l) = your hair length
(h/c) = your hair colour

After that day when he saved your life. You become pretty close. He still had his attitude but was still nicer.

He had fallen in love with you hard the first time he saw you. Your beautiful and shimmering (f/c) tail was mesmerising to him.

He can't help but love your (e/c) full of curiosity and adoration towards everything he showed you.

Your soft (h/l) (h/c) locks, that he can't help but burry his fingers in.

You were the most important and beautiful person he ever saw.

At first you were scared he may sell you, but he proved you wrong. He earned your trust. And it was the best thing in his life.

They stopped at another island for a while. The whole crew was sleeping or passed out from a of the alcohol.
But Jack was sitting on the beach with you in his lap. He was hugging you close while you were playing with his dreadlocks.

He smiled at you. You were too innocent for this cruel world.

You yawned and your tail swished from side to side. He was thinking about telling you. But was too afraid of rejection.

But you were the first one to speak.
"hey Jack" you said taking him out of his tranz.

"Yes luv'?" he said.
"I have this weird feeling" you said innocently. He tilted his head a little.

"what feeling?" he asked softly. You stopped playing with his dreadlocks and put your hands on your lap, thinking deeply.

"like I really like you. A feeling that I need to protect you. It's really strong and weird" you said and then sighed.

Was this a dream. Were you saying you loved him. He was thinking that this isn't happening.

"I love you too (Y/N)" said Jack and kissed you. You were a little stunned but gladly kissed back.

You guickly pulled apart when you heard cheering of his crew behind you. When you both turned Jack's crew was cheering and whistling.

Jack smirked at you and kissed you again. This was gonna be a long night...